Windows 10: cant download any softwares i dont know why.

Discus and support cant download any softwares i dont know why. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; there is a problem these past few days . Id like to download a antivirus and a simple game I downloaded it in google and when I open the exe file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blknspaceee, Sep 4, 2020.

1. cant download any softwares i dont know why.

there is a problem these past few days . Id like to download a antivirus and a simple game I downloaded it in google and when I open the exe file or the setup file. and allow the installation , nothing happens and it doesn't download

:)

Blknspaceee, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Seany1212 Win User
    Dont Buy Vista

lol GLD when did you last look at who was running Microsuck, last i recalled Bill (godsend) stepped down and someone else (buttfucker) stepped up, oh and sucked at it.

EDIT: soz will step down in 2008 *Big Grin cant download any softwares i dont know why. :D , hes stepped down from software engineer or something like that

Seany1212, Sep 4, 2020
  4. cant download any softwares i dont know why.

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

cant download any softwares i dont know why.

1. cant download any softwares i dont know why. - Similar Threads - cant download softwares

2. i dont know why my games wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know why my games wont download: I'm trying to download some childhood games from disks I've kept throughout the years but whenever I try to download them, it says an administrator blocked the action/download... I AM the administrator but I cant figure out how open the administrator options or to change the...
  3. i dont know why my games wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know why my games wont download: I'm trying to download some childhood games from disks I've kept throughout the years but whenever I try to download them, it says an administrator blocked the action/download... I AM the administrator but I cant figure out how open the administrator options or to change the...
  4. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  5. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  6. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  8. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  9. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I cant access device manager and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant access device manager and i dont know why: [ATTACH] I just get this whenever i try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-device-manager-and-i-dont-know-why/3f9ade3e-6d51-4d95-a262-1c2d413b18e9