Windows 10: Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store

Discus and support Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got my 1€ Game Pass yesterday, as i wanted to try out the new Flight Sim and AoE. I cannot download both of them with the MS Store nor the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Waschtl_, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store

I got my 1€ Game Pass yesterday, as i wanted to try out the new Flight Sim and AoE.

I cannot download both of them with the MS Store nor the Xbox Launcher. other games, like hellblade worked fine yesterday, but today i can't download anything anymore. not even the XBox app.

When attemting to download, the Store does nothing, And the XBox Launcher gives me the error code "0x00000001"

I alredy tried to run the troubleshooter for Windows Store Apps. And i tried to reset the Store App (via settings & "WSReset" command)

Can anyone help me there? I really wanna try those games!

submitted by /u/Waschtl_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Waschtl_, Aug 20, 2020

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store

1. Can't download anything on Xbox Launcher / MS Store - Similar Threads - Can't download anything

2. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I Had some issues with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it. I uninstalled it but when i tried to download it from the xbox app it just said "preparing installation" sorry if this is translated wrong forever so i decided to download it from the minecraft website but it sent...
  3. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I Had some issues with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it. I uninstalled it but when i tried to download it from the xbox app it just said "preparing installation" sorry if this is translated wrong forever so i decided to download it from the minecraft website but it sent...
  4. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

6. Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?: Hey, so for a while, my MS store and xbox store have been messed up. I can't download from either, and no matter what I do from resetting my internet, trying and failing to go back to Windows 10, resetting windows, even going into CMD and powershell to type in some commands...
  7. Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?: Hey, so for a while, my MS store and xbox store have been messed up. I can't download from either, and no matter what I do from resetting my internet, trying and failing to go back to Windows 10, resetting windows, even going into CMD and powershell to type in some commands...
  8. I can't download anything through the Windows Store or the Xbox app.

I can't download anything through the Windows Store or the Xbox app.: I've tried basically everything at this point, this is the second time I've had this problem on a Windows install. I can no longer install anything through the Windows Store or Xbox app, the install button just gives me a red "no" signal when I hover over it, and the Xbox app...
  9. I can't download anything via Windows Store or the Xbox app.

I can't download anything via Windows Store or the Xbox app.: I have tried basically everything at this point, this is the second time I've had this issue on an installation of Windows. I can no longer install anything via the Windows Store or the Xbox app, the install button just gives me a red "no" sign when I hover over it and the...
  10. Unable to download anything from MS Store

Unable to download anything from MS Store: Hello, Around a week ago Forza Horizon 4 stopped working, i decided the best course of action would be to reinstall the game, so i uninstalled it, however when i tried to reinstall it i would click install, and after a few seconds would be told that the MS store was unable...