Windows 10: Can’t Download Anything

Discus and support Can’t Download Anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trumanator227, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Can’t Download Anything

My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my mcafee and then seeing if i could reinstall it and it would be fixed, but now I can’t even reinstall my antivirus because my computer says that every file failed a virus scan. I’ve even tried to download from browsers besides chrome and I get the same result. If someone could please help me fix this I would be so greatful.

submitted by /u/Trumanator227
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trumanator227, Mar 27, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Download Anything :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 27, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Can’t Download Anything

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Can’t Download Anything

1. Can’t Download Anything - Similar Threads - Can’t Download Anything

2. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  3. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  4. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  6. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  7. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Literally can’t do anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally can’t do anything.: I need help. Recently, my PC started looping automatic repair mode. No fixes that I found online could fix it so I decided to just factory reset it. After doing this, my PC worked for about an hour and now I literally cannot click on or open anything so I can’t even reset the...
  9. Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com: So on any device on my internet if i try to connect to the microsft store or to microsft.con it wont connect at alk but if i switch to data i can connect normally not sure what kind of problem is with my network that it wont allow me on the site or the site not allowling my...
  10. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....