Windows 10: can't download anything

Discus and support can't download anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it just gets stuck on "acquiring licence"yes i've tried to enable clipsvc in task manager, no it didn't work. it just instantly stoppedi've done it in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by stefand01stefanski, Aug 16, 2021.

1. can't download anything

it just gets stuck on "acquiring licence"yes i've tried to enable clipsvc in task manager, no it didn't work. it just instantly stoppedi've done it in services.msc too and it didnt workive tried the registry edit but that doesnt even workeven the net start clipsvc in command prompt doesnt work, i just get a "The service is not responding to the control function." message.

:)

stefand01stefanski, Aug 16, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't download anything :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 16, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

can't download anything

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

can't download anything

1. can't download anything - Similar Threads - can't download anything

2. Can't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything.: I'm suspecting this has something to do with changing something in privacy. Whenever I try to download anything, it goes about a quarter done and it fails. I turned off all security, anti-virus, privacy, etr or anything I can find. It still did not fix it. I've redownloaded...
  3. Can't download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download anything.: I'm suspecting this has something to do with changing something in privacy. Whenever I try to download anything, it goes about a quarter done and it fails. I turned off all security, anti-virus, privacy, etr or anything I can find. It still did not fix it. I've redownloaded...
  4. Can't download anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  6. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  7. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't download anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't download anything.: Whenever I try to download apps, files or pictures I keep getting a message "couldn't download virus scan failed" I have also tried to print files and they won't print same message from my printer. I am running Windows 10 s mode. Please help....
  9. Can't download anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't download anything: Hi, I am not able to download any of my own files. At first I thought the problem was limited to Google Chrome, as I was trying to download my own file from Google Drive and I kept getting the Download failed due to virus thing. I subsequently tried using EDGE and cannot...
  10. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download anything: I can't download anything and it is making me angry. I have windows 10. I tried disabling my anti-virus and firewall and it is not working. Sergio 44625