Windows 10: Can't Download apps from the net

Discus and support Can't Download apps from the net in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; There is no admin on my pc and i need to download apps, what to do?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ShashankMunnangi, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Can't Download apps from the net

There is no admin on my pc and i need to download apps, what to do?

:)

ShashankMunnangi, Jun 13, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 13, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Can't Download apps from the net

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't Download apps from the net

1. Can't Download apps from the net - Similar Threads - Can't Download apps

2. Can't download apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download apps from Microsoft store: Unable to download apps from Microsoft store even after resetting and repairing app in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/75195aa9-db4a-48ed-9b14-5dd1a19129f4
  3. Can't download apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download apps from Microsoft store: Unable to download apps from Microsoft store even after resetting and repairing app in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/75195aa9-db4a-48ed-9b14-5dd1a19129f4
  4. Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.: I am attempting to download Audible to my computer but when I try it asks my permission to set up virtualization and when I accept it it opens a windows screen called "dism.exe" and then it just closes and the thing takes me back to the first step....
  5. Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download mobile apps from the appstore.: I am attempting to download Audible to my computer but when I try it asks my permission to set up virtualization and when I accept it it opens a windows screen called "dism.exe" and then it just closes and the thing takes me back to the first step....
  6. Can't download app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download app from Microsoft Store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it is not downloading. When I try to download it it says downloading for a couple seconds then says error. When I click see details it gives me the error code 0x80072F8F. I will attach a screenshot. I have tried resetting the...
  7. Can't download apps from microsoft store!

Can't download apps from microsoft store!: Recently I have installed <Your Phone App> app on my android device and it requires <Your Phone> app same in my Microsoft computer and I opened Microsoft store and when I choose any app or game after a few seconds the Microsoft Store get close automatically so I can't...
  8. Can't download apps

Can't download apps: I would really appreciate some help I've been trying to get an app to download from the Microsoft store and I'm at a loss. The "free" button is blacked out and I just don't have the option of downloading it. I've tried every troubleshooting and fix I can find and it's made...
  9. Can't download an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download an app: I've been trying to download a 3D modeling app named Makehuman 2. 0. However all I get is the zipped folder. Then Microsoft blocks it, even though it's safe. I have Chrome browser. I think you are blocking my efforts to install this app because it's not yours and that's...
  10. Can't download apps from Microsoft Store

Can't download apps from Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the Fitbit app from the Microsoft store. When I am trying to download it and click on ‘get app’ a blue screen shows up for a few seconds and then vanishes. That’s it. I tried to download a different app but nothing changed. So the issue isn’t with...