Windows 10: Can't download aps from store

Discus and support Can't download aps from store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to install apps. When I try to download a pop up screen with the wrong email address and a space to enter password after selecting install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdJG, May 3, 2020.

1. EdJG Win User

Can't download aps from store

Unable to install apps. When I try to download a pop up screen with the wrong email address and a space to enter password after selecting install. Below that is the message "The password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account".
    I select the Cant Access Account link above that message which brings me to the reset password page. I select cancel and I'm in my account profile which has the correct email address and no other alias. How do I get rid of the email address that comes up every time I try to install a game, app, etc?

:)

EdJG, May 3, 2020

2. Issues installing Aps from Store

I started having issues today when I attempt to download/install any ap from Windows Store- it looks like the download is about to start and then I get an error message - something went wrong - try again / details - when I click details it gives me this
    error code 0x80242021

Not sure what to do about this but for right now, I cannot install any ap from Microsoft store - any suggestions anyone? -

RichardBascom77, May 3, 2020
  3. MaryDowie Win User
    Aps on desktop and Start Up Aps

I have 9 aps which have suddenly gone dark with exclamation marks in corners. Also they are greyed out in start up aps. I am not bothered about some but would like to activate the Store ap as I go into this quite often to browse.

Not very computer literate but would really like to reactivate. Simple steps please.

MaryDowie, May 3, 2020
  4. Can't download aps from store

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't download aps from store

1. Can't download aps from store - Similar Threads - Can't download aps

2. Can't download from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download from the Microsoft store: I can't download from the Microsoft store anymore. Not sure why just get this error everytime I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/96452278-0169-40f1-bb60-e351b9b6f77e
  3. Can't download from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download from the Microsoft store: I can't download from the Microsoft store anymore. Not sure why just get this error everytime I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/96452278-0169-40f1-bb60-e351b9b6f77e
  4. Can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download from the Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot download apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried every suggested solution I can find and I've listed them below for reference. It is a new PC build. In addition to the solutions below, I have re-installed windows 10 twice. A couple of solutions seemed to do...
  5. Can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download from the Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot download apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried every suggested solution I can find and I've listed them below for reference. It is a new PC build. In addition to the solutions below, I have re-installed windows 10 twice. A couple of solutions seemed to do...
  6. can't download from Microsoft store

can't download from Microsoft store: I have been trying to download iTunes and printer apps from Microsoft store. I am logged in, tried to log out and log in. Can't download - get error message....
  7. Can't download anything from store

Can't download anything from store: I just got a new laptop running windows 10, and I'm trying to download apps from the store but can't, the download button is blocked and it says app not compatible with this device, however, my device has high specs and I'm sure it's enough to run the apps I'm trying to...
  8. Can't download from Microsoft Store

Can't download from Microsoft Store: Hello, Since a few days I couldn't play Forza Horizon 4 anymore, which worked for about a year. Nothing has changed in my set up or anything. I tried to reinstall Forza, to get it back to working but now it's stuck at '' Starting Download '' in the Microsoft store. Found a...
  9. download netvue ap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download netvue ap: how do I download the Netvue app to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-netvue-ap/2acc2ad7-94bf-43c3-936c-ff9ec470e01d
  10. Microsoft Store Ap

Microsoft Store Ap: I can't get it to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-ap/46221a71-c594-46b3-812c-d424785c3204"