Windows 10: Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect.

Discus and support Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have photos on my Samsung Galaxy A20e and want to import them in my Photoshop Elements 2019. I connect my phone by cable but they are not connecting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErnestMunton, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect.

I have photos on my Samsung Galaxy A20e and want to import them in my Photoshop Elements 2019. I connect my phone by cable but they are not connecting. I have spoken to Samsung but after they investigated by remote access it could not be solved. They said the problem was that the phone driver would or could not install on my laptop. ~How can I get my laptop to download the phone's driver?

:)

ErnestMunton, Nov 19, 2019

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Nov 19, 2019
  3. bbxrider Win User
    android phone drivers

thanks, I had been to that site and downloaded their latest_usb_driver_windows.zip, it was not clear that it would provide drivers for an asus phone, however I reached a point of frustration to try it

the google site description for their driver(s) is "Get the Google USB DriverThe Google USB Driver is required for Windows if you want to perform adb debugging with any of the Google Nexus devices. Windows drivers for all other devices are provided by the respective hardware manufacturer, as listed in the OEM USB Drivers document."
    after that description why would anyone think their drivers would also work for say a asus phone?????????????????????

however, after unsuccessfully searching for some specific asus driver which lead to posting here, I decided to try the google supplied drivers.
    the zip supplied 2 directories and 4 files

Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect. [​IMG]

when following the windows driver installer process for the phone and finally pointing the driver installer via the :have disk" to the drivers directory where I downloaded and extracted and selecting the "android_winusb.inf" it gives a choice of 3 drivers to install

I selected the "android composite ADB interface" (its description seemed plausible for installing phone drivers but far from clear on that) and somehow someway it actually produced an asus labeled driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully this will save somebody the stupid amount of time spent and frustration I had to go through for this process which in todays world should be effortless and simple, e.g., plug in whatever phone you have and get prompted to connect yes or no for the connection and all will be found or invoked to install all necessary files, etc. and then be there ready to go.

bbxrider, Nov 19, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect.

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect. :(

t_ski, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect.

1. Can't download driver in Windows 10 for my Android phone to connect. - Similar Threads - Can't download driver

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.: When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to fix this problem?...
  5. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  6. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...
  7. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  8. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  9. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...
  10. android phone drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone drivers: got multiple questions in this post this is for an asus zenfone 3, android 7.1.1 my win10 pro machine sees the phone ok, in devices it shows the following drivers see below just wondering why there are the 6 drivers? why are some .sys files and others .dll's? does a...