Windows 10: Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store

Discus and support Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to download episodes from Season 4 of Supergirl, which I purchased on the Microsoft Movies and TV Store. I keep getting the following error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dr. Becky LeeMeadows, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store

I am trying to download episodes from Season 4 of Supergirl, which I purchased on the Microsoft Movies and TV Store. I keep getting the following error message: "Couldn't download. Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance."

I purchased Season 4 in 2018, so I should have no problem downloading the episodes to my laptop. I have Windows 10 and I use Firefox as my browser. Any ideas?

Thank you!!

Becky

:)

Dr. Becky LeeMeadows, Jan 21, 2019
  2. PeterPirz Win User

Purchased TV episode from the Microsoft store but it wont play

In answer to your question

I went through the purchase process in the micrsoft store and when the purchase completed i clicked the little play icon that was available in the episode list and got the error described above as to what i used to play it, i guess it would be whatever windows
    uses to play episodes purchased in the microsoft store, tried it several times on different days same error every time, i couldent tell you what the file extension is because it doesn't download, when i click the download icon in the episode list it asks me
    if I'd like HD or SD i choose either one and nothing downloads, no error nothing, tried the troubleshooter and it tells me nothing is wrong. The behavior i would expect is obvious, you purchase a tv episode/movie you click the icon to watch and it starts to
    strea, there should be no codec issues or file format issues when purchaseing from the microsoft store and useing the default setup to watch

PeterPirz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. PeterPirz Win User
    Purchased TV episode from the Microsoft store but it wont play

Purchased TV episode from the Microsoft store but it wont play get the following error

Cant Play

0xc00d11cd (0xc3360190)

was looking forward to all the content available in Movies and TV but need to resolve this first any ideas?

PeterPirz, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store

1. Can't download episode of Supergirl from Microsoft Movies & TV Store - Similar Threads - Can't download episode

2. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  3. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  4. Episode download

Episode download: Why does it say I own the game Episode, but I can't see it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/episode-download/f9d5f00d-4869-46e6-ab06-2f706f06703a
  5. Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store: As title mentioned, I am unable to search movies and tv shows from the Microsoft store, the tabs are either missing or greyed out submitted by /u/PlaneConversation6 [link] [comments]...
  6. Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store: As title mentioned, I am unable to search movies and tv shows from the Microsoft store, the tabs are either missing or greyed out submitted by /u/PlaneConversation6 [link] [comments]...
  7. Movie not downloading from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie not downloading from Microsoft Store on Windows 10: I purchased a movie on Microsoft Store and when trying to download in Movies & TV it goes to "Pending" and just sits there no matter how long I wait. I have tried from my account using IE, Edge, Chrome, Brave, and Opera and launching Movies & TV with the same result. I have...
  8. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  9. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  10. Movies Tv app download.

Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc3360190 movies & tv