Windows 10: Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English

Discus and support Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello this is my first time seeing this game, and I wanted to download it, but when I tried to download it. It said this[ATTACH]What does it mean and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English

Hello this is my first time seeing this game, and I wanted to download it, but when I tried to download it. It said this Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English 715a3594-6f56-46b9-a333-e5270c8c1f0d?upload=true.png What does it mean and How I solve this?

Thank you for helping! Stay safe and wash your hands! =

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 2, 2020
  4. TinKode Win User

Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English

How do I reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hello RonCollinsYE,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I'm and I am here to help you.

Follow the steps to uninstall Flight Simulator X:

a. Click Start, open C:\ and open Program Files folder.

b. Search for the Flight Simulator folder and open the folder.

c. Double click on the Uninstall icon and follow the steps to uninstall Flight Simulator X.

Then you have to download it again.

If the steps provided did not help, then it would be better to contact Flight Simulator X support for further assistance.

TinKode, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English

1. Can't download Flight Simulator X SP2 English - Similar Threads - Can't download Flight

2. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator X: I purchased FS X on CD and installed it. It started and seemed to work, but when I closed the program it completely disappeared from my Windows 10 system. I've tried re-installing -- no matter what, the program fails to appear in any directory, on the desktop, or in File...
  3. flight simulator x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator x: whenever i start my fsx and go into a multiplayer server it crashes whenever i try to spawn in i have a i9 and a 2080 ti so i dont know why this keeps crashing please help...
  4. Flight Simulator X download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X download: Hi all, Looking to download a legit free version of flight sim X directly from Microsoft, on my gaming laptop. You tube and simple searches not helpful. I guess the bottom line questions are: A is there a decent free version available, that is truly free with no...
  5. "The MSXML SP2 component is not installed.." when opening Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The MSXML SP2 component is not installed.." when opening Flight Simulator X: Hello, Each time I am opening fsx.exe I get this following error: [ATTACH] I installed the official msxml.msi component from microsoft.com but it didn't fix it, I even tried installing the component into the sfx directory, but nothing, and even reinstalling SFX...
  6. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X: I have two internal HDDs in my desktop computer (C & D) - OS Windows 10 Pro. I want to use "D:" for games and have downloaded FSX. My question is - how do I get it to open so I can play. Regards Mike....
  7. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Download of Flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download of Flight simulator X: During download and when download completed 2 messages says that I have errors with number 1722 and 1603 Please asset to recover these errors and to complete my installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator X Regards, Lateef...
  9. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X: Hello, I installed FSX on my computer but it doesn't show up under the start menu. The install appeared to be successful. I've searched the drive but can't find any sign it is here. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 10....
  10. flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator X: I had flight sim on my old pc, I bought a new one and installed it on there now. However after using the program for 30 mins, I get a message that it cant be used as its installed on another pc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot