Windows 10: Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Discus and support Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi We just got a new computer on windows 10 I set myself up as the administrator and my son as a child with 13+ restrictions. I have downloaded... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jac0b5, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Jac0b5 Win User

Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Hi

We just got a new computer on windows 10

I set myself up as the administrator and my son as a child with 13+ restrictions.

I have downloaded fortnite successfully on my login but on my sons I keep getting the error message IS-0001 install failed.

Please can someone help me?

I havent been emailed for permission for him to download the game (although its me doing it on his account) just my login password to make changes to the pc.

Thank you

:)

Jac0b5, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Child account

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue?

• Since when you are facing this issue?

• Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

1. Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can’t download fortnite

2. Can’t download ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download ark: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again....
  3. Child's Microsoft Family Account Not Updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's Microsoft Family Account Not Updating: I used to be able to update my child's account remotely, via my laptop or phone, but now that doesn't work anymore. I can see the changes on the family page, but the device doesn't sync properly. I can give access to the device and additional time directly on the machine, but...
  4. Child Microsoft Account

Child Microsoft Account: HI I set up a child account with the correct birthdate that shows my childs age as 12y old - however it lists him as an Adult - How do I change him to a child. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-microsoft-account/deed6fb6-15a1-4b74-b6f5-6d4a1cd23d5f"
  5. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.: I have 2 Nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other Microsoft devices .The phones appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please. ***Edited Original Title From: y family account. The...
  6. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  7. child account activity

child account activity: I need to recover my child's account activity. We have an emergency situation. Activity reporting has worked just fine in the past. Now that it is absolutely crucial that I see my child's activity, it does not show up. I spoke to a representative and she told me that...
  8. slow download for the game FORTNITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow download for the game FORTNITE: any sudgestions on how to make my FORTNITE game on EPIC Games download faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/slow-download-for-the-game-fortnite/9071faec-5530-42fa-a54d-8059a9b3e9a9
  9. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Corrupt Download.: I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows 10. I have a lot of...
  10. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you get fortnite on microsoft pc

2. permission install fortnite pc child account

3. how to download fornite on windows 10 child account

4. open fortnite on child account windows,
  5. microsoft child account unable to download zip files,
  6. my child cant download on windows 10,
  7. cant downlad fortnite on windows 10,
  8. cant download fortnite on windows 10,
  9. cant install fortnnite on microsoft child account?,
  10. microsoft child account cant install fortnite,
  11. cant download fortnite to windows,