Windows 10: Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Discus and support Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi We just got a new computer on windows 10 I set myself up as the administrator and my son as a child with 13+ restrictions. I have downloaded... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jac0b5, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Jac0b5 Win User

Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Hi

We just got a new computer on windows 10

I set myself up as the administrator and my son as a child with 13+ restrictions.

I have downloaded fortnite successfully on my login but on my sons I keep getting the error message IS-0001 install failed.

Please can someone help me?

I havent been emailed for permission for him to download the game (although its me doing it on his account) just my login password to make changes to the pc.

Thank you

:)

Jac0b5, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

Child account

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue?

• Since when you are facing this issue?

• Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

1. Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can’t download fortnite

2. I can’t access my child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  3. I can’t access my child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  4. I can’t access my child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t authorise my child’s new Microsoft account

I can’t authorise my child’s new Microsoft account: Today is my son’s 10th birthday and his present was a laptop. We sat it up with a child’s Microsoft account but can go no further because it needs authorising by an adult. I can receive the authorisation link but when I click on it it says there’s a problem and says ‘give us...
  6. I can’t authorise my child’s new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t authorise my child’s new Microsoft account: Today is my son’s 10th birthday and his present was a laptop. We sat it up with a child’s Microsoft account but can go no further because it needs authorising by an adult. I can receive the authorisation link but when I click on it it says there’s a problem and says ‘give us...
  7. I can’t authorise my child’s new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. download fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download fortnite: how do download fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-fortnite/a017db34-efe7-4afc-8b75-8453add90770
  9. Fortnite Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Download: I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install . It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in...
  10. Child Microsoft Account

Child Microsoft Account: HI I set up a child account with the correct birthdate that shows my childs age as 12y old - however it lists him as an Adult - How do I change him to a child. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-microsoft-account/deed6fb6-15a1-4b74-b6f5-6d4a1cd23d5f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download fortnite on windows 10

2. unable to download fortnite on windows 10

3. install fortnite in win 10 child account

4. unable to update fortnite on a different windows user account,
  5. how to install fortnite on child account windows,
  6. setup fortnite account for a child,
  7. windows 10 child account allow epic games,
  8. cant download fortnite pc,
  9. cant download fortnite on widnows 10,
  10. cant download fortnite in windows 10,
  11. how to run fortnite on childs account windows,
  12. fortnite child account,
  13. windows 10 install fortnite child account,
  14. cant download fortnite on windows,
  15. can you get fortnite on a windows phone?