Windows 10: Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

Discus and support Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by flaky1217, Oct 5, 2020.

1. flaky1217 Win User

Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store.

Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0.

I've tried almost everything that I could find online.

a. Clearing the Microsoft Store cache

b. Recreating AUInstallAgent

c. Running powershell commands

d. Installing whilst in clean boot

e. Reinstalling Windows 10

f. Messing around with anti-viruses and windows defender

g. Logging in and out of Microsoft Store

h. Installing the latest Windows 10 updates

i. Troubleshooting the Microsoft Store

However, what's strange is that the Forza Horizon 4 demo downloads and works completely fine for me.

I can even download the DLC for the Forza Standard Edition.

I should also say that I was able to install Forza Horizon 4 before, but the game couldn't launch.

After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that.

Here I am now, trying to figure out how to get it to download! Yes I do have enough space on my hard drive.

I've pretty much given up and I need help.

:)

flaky1217, Oct 5, 2020

2. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

Hi AldiXY,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user. I understand that you cannot download Forza Horizon 4.

Kindly follow the steps on the thread [provided by Mala_S to help you fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you,

Jocelyn

JocelynYbanez, Oct 5, 2020
  3. R4H
    R4h Win User
    Partial download of Forza Horizon 4 will not delete.

Hello there!

I am having problems with uninstalling partially downloaded files from my computer.

What Happened:

• I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 from the XBOX beta app on my PC but then my house had a power-cut.
    • This turned my PC off and the download was stopped.
    • When my PC was turned back on, 45GB was taken up on my SSD.
    • The XBOX beta app and the Microsoft store app do not show that Forza Horizon 4 has been installed so I cannot click uninstall to remove the files.
    • I cannot find Forza Horizon 4 anywhere on my PC even through the Apps and Features menu.
    • After some digging I found "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame" this was the Forza horizon 4 file.
    • I cannot delete this as it requires permission from "SYSTEM" to delete.
    • I am using my own PC that I have built.
    • I have tried to solve this issue by changing the security details in the property tab of the file.
    • However this still would not work.
    Is there any way I can uninstall these files?

Thanks Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0 :)

4. Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

1. Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0 - Similar Threads - Can't download Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza I get an error code 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that. Here I am now, trying to figure out...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  4. Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC: Last night I decided to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on my current PC. After navigating the Microsoft Store I managed to get to the Horizon 4 download screen and attempted to install. It asked what drive I would like to install the program on, one of the three options; my SSD...
  5. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  6. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download: I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc. If you know how to fix it please send...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...
Tags: