Windows 10: Cant download Forza Horizon

Discus and support Cant download Forza Horizon in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried everything to download forza horizon 3 hot wheels when i try it says download the addon or game first i tried everyday it keeps saying error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by unclejohns, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Cant download Forza Horizon

I tried everything to download forza horizon 3 hot wheels when i try it says download the addon or game first i tried everyday it keeps saying error error i cant fix anything PLZ ANYONE IN MICROSOFT COMPANY THERE TO HELP I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP ME

:)

unclejohns, Dec 12, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Leinier Hidalgo, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Cant download Forza Horizon

Andre Da Costa, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Cant download Forza Horizon

1. Cant download Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Cant download Forza

2. Forza horizon 5 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 5 download: I fully downloaded forza horizon 5 last night however when I turned my pc on in the morning it reset back to 20gb although it took 100gb from my hard drive not sure what happened and why I’m having to give up 200gb for forza...
  3. Forza horizon 5 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 download: I fully downloaded forza horizon 5 last night however when I turned my pc on in the morning it reset back to 20gb although it took 100gb from my hard drive not sure what happened and why I’m having to give up 200gb for forza...
  4. Forza horizon 5 download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading Forza Horizon 5

Downloading Forza Horizon 5: I'm currently trying to download Forza but when I click to download it I can only select my main drive however its only 200gb and I dont have enough storage. I tried a different game and it let me choose all of my drives and I was just wondering if anyone can help with being...
  6. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

Cant download Forza Horizon 4: So i bought forza horizon 4 recently and i tried to download it. It stuck on downloading and it keeps saying downloading 9 gb of 75 gb. another thing is that i tried to download other apps and it works! it simply wont work for apps that have large files like forza ? anyway i...
  7. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  8. Cant download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download forza horizon 4: So i just bought Forza Horizon 4 today and was pumped to play it with my new racing wheel but as the download progressed it continued far over the 69gb it was originally asking for, the download continued up until like 85 gb. I cant just completely restart the download either...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...