Windows 10: Can't download galaxy buds

Discus and support Can't download galaxy buds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It said "There has been an error". I tried to download the app but it failed ;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viet AnhBui1, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Can't download galaxy buds

It said "There has been an error". I tried to download the app but it failed ;

:)

Viet AnhBui1, Jun 14, 2022
  2. JLSchutt Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

JLSchutt, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Galaxy Buds Live won't stay connected to Windows 10

As the title suggestes my galaxy buds keep disconnecting from my windows 10 desktop computer. After the buds being connected for like 15 seconds, they always disconnect. Already updated everything to the latest
    firmware on the buds, bluetooth device.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ThiagoPikcius1, Jun 14, 2022
  4. John DeV Win User

Can't download galaxy buds

Can't connect my Galaxy Buds to PC

Hello RemusGrecea,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I understand you cannot pair your galaxy buds on your PC. What is the make and model of your PC?

Did you try other Bluetooth device to connect on your PC? If available, Try the galaxy buds to pair on another computer.

First make sure that you've turned off your phone's Bluetooth and the buds are inside the case.

Insert the Galaxy Buds into their charging case in the proper position. Close the case and the battery indicator should flash, indicating they're ready to pair.

If the battery indicator does not flash, it means it needs to be charged. Let them charge for at least ten minutes before pairing them.

Go to "Bluetooth and other devices" . Click on the "+" next to "Add Bluetooth or other device". Click on "Bluetooth". Now, open your Galaxy Buds case (this will turn on the pairing mode). Your buds should now be discoverable and ready to pair.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Can't download galaxy buds

1. Can't download galaxy buds - Similar Threads - Can't download galaxy

2. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  3. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't download galaxy buds

Can't download galaxy buds: It said "There has been an error". I tried to download the app but it failed ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-galaxy-buds/6cd32dcc-dc39-46e7-afa1-1a93be20ab98
  6. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  7. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  8. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  9. Audio balance with Galaxy Buds

Audio balance with Galaxy Buds: Trying to understand if there is a way to balance the left and right buds of galaxy buds plus, there is a balance option however both channels keep themselves level with each other, I assume this is an issue the galaxy buds' unique drivers not properly facilitating this...
  10. Galaxy Buds pairing problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Galaxy Buds pairing problem.: Hello, ive come to seek help amongst the helpers. i have this weird problem , this morning i wanted to play w my friend and i connected my buds, we were in a call and i saw that my galaxy buds microphone wasn't working, and i checked the audio and there was only stereo...