Windows 10: Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

Discus and support Cant download game that I bought on Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony Alcala 05, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?

:)

Anthony Alcala 05, Dec 23, 2020

2. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Not that I would use the store for games intentionally as prefer proper clients like origin or steam. But I was curious about how games bought on the Xbox one digitally translate to windows 10. For example, I bought cuphead a while back on the Xbox. I was surprised when I was on my pc later on to see I could also download cuphead on my windows 10 machine. So that was kind of cool, one purchase but available on two platforms. Does that work the same for most/all games bought on Xbox one? So if I was to go on my Xbox one and buy battlefront 2 digitally will it be available on my windows 10 machine to download through the store app. My guess is only certain games are supported in this way

cheers

Scottyboy99, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

1. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  3. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  4. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC: I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC....
  5. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.: I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they are on the same email too....
  6. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  7. Bought a game and i cant install it

Bought a game and i cant install it: I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-game-and-i-cant-install-it/72e34dd8-b395-4f5c-ac46-60d9461ebbe5
  8. I bought a game but cant install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but cant install it: I bought minecraft on the Microsoft store but I cant install it. It says I need "ARM" compared to the 64-bit I have now. I have no idea what that means and I just want to play the game I bought...
  9. bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play: i recently bought age of empires 2 for pc and on the site it says i have to log in to download the game ,. which even as i was it doesnt download i cant play the game . what is with this. id like to know . 19$ of a game...
  10. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...