Windows 10: Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

Discus and support Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of the sudden the other day, I can't install anything from gamepass. Through either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store. I've reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ihatemicrosoft886, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

All of the sudden the other day, I can't install anything from gamepass. Through either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store. I've reinstalled everything over powershell, I've reinstalled the gaming services, I've rebooted and reset the Xbox app, and use wsreset.exe multiple times. I've run SVC /scannow, I've updated windows. I'm at a loss.Re-installing windows is not an option.I downloaded multiple things through the MS store, the Gaming Services included. Even installed another game! But if it's through gamepass, I get 0x80048051. I'm pissed off at this stupid operating system a

:)

ihatemicrosoft886, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Voxeldust Win User

I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying to download Gamepass Games. Help!

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't
    want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

Voxeldust, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

Gamepass games on PC not working

I went through the process you specified but I still can't run certain games through the Gamepass app. Any other remedies?

Darth Navster, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

1. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games. - Similar Threads - Can't download Gamepass

2. Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading: I know this has been asked countless times. I tried all the online fixes and the only one that worked for installing the store apps was reinstalling windows. And it worked for about 15 minutes. I could download apps and update them but I could not download games from gamepass...
  3. Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading: I know this has been asked countless times. I tried all the online fixes and the only one that worked for installing the store apps was reinstalling windows. And it worked for about 15 minutes. I could download apps and update them but I could not download games from gamepass...
  4. How to download games on Gamepass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download games on Gamepass PC: I have been trying to download stardew valley and gamepass will not download it just get stuck there at 0/651.8 MB and doesn't do anything. I tried a ton of troubleshooting from articles i found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried restarting. I tried disabling my...
  5. How to download games on Gamepass PC

How to download games on Gamepass PC: I have been trying to download stardew valley and gamepass will not download it just get stuck there at 0/651.8 MB and doesn't do anything. I tried a ton of troubleshooting from articles i found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried restarting. I tried disabling my...
  6. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  7. Gamepass PC games not installing

Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  8. Cannot launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch gamepass games: I bought the gamepass ultimate deal for $1 on my Xbox account, but everytime i try to play it pops up with an error saying, "File System Error" or telling me to purchase the game again. This has happened with all games I've launched from the Xbox and Windows store apps. Note,...
  9. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  10. Gamepass games on PC not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...