Windows 10: Can't download games from game pass?

Discus and support Can't download games from game pass? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apple Drops, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Can't download games from game pass?

I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my computer would be "compatible", and I could avoid this problem altogether. Sadly I don't have the $40 to currently shell out for the game so I'm stuck with this option.

It might have to do with my version of windows. I accidentally installed the educational version of windows 10 or something, but I mean that shouldn't be the case. Is there any way to bypass this stupid message and force the download through other means?

:)

Apple Drops, Dec 5, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 5, 2019
  4. Oibaf89 Win User

Can't download games from game pass?

Can't download games on game pass pc

Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%")

I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games.

Can anyone help me?

Thx

Oibaf89, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't download games from game pass?

1. Can't download games from game pass? - Similar Threads - Can't download games

2. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  3. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  4. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  6. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  7. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can't download any game from MS Game Pass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download any game from MS Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I tried to install a number of games Endless Space, Minecraft Dungeons, Doom Eternal, etc. using either MS Store or MS XBox app but the download does not start. The error code is 0x00000001. I have tried resetting the MS Store using both the Windows Troubleshooter...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...