Windows 10: can't download games i paid for

Discus and support can't download games i paid for in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles-, Oct 19, 2020.

1. can't download games i paid for

i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken

submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-I-Pet-Turtles-, Oct 19, 2020

2. I paid for a game that didnt download

My game didn't download i paid for it al

ready

BRIANDIllon4, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 19, 2020
  4. can't download games i paid for

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

can't download games i paid for

1. can't download games i paid for - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  3. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  4. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't download the game

I can't download the game: Hello everyone, 2 - 3 days ago I wanted to download the game Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store, but I can't because there are 2 problems, 1 it does not start downloading the game at all, and 2 it is the Initialization of the download, it just hung on this phrase and...
  6. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...
  7. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  8. Lost game I paid for

Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  9. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.: I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again? If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop....
  10. Can not download program I paid for

Can not download program I paid for: I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says: "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." I click OK and this is the end. Nothing gets installed. What to do? Marina...