Windows 10: Can't download games on game pass pc

Discus and support Can't download games on game pass pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oibaf89, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Oibaf89 Win User

Can't download games on game pass pc

Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%")

I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games.

Can anyone help me?

Thx

:)

Oibaf89, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Aleckzo Win User

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jun 14, 2019
  3. JamieRoe1 Win User
    Sea of Thieves PC Download with Game Pass not an option?

I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my Xbox One. However, when I go to download the game onto my Windows 10 PC it presents me with only the options to "Install on Xbox" or "Buy to Keep". How do I download the game
    onto my PC? I was told this game is a 'Play Anywhere' game and should be available for PC download.

JamieRoe1, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't download games on game pass pc - Similar Threads - Can't download games

2. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  3. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  4. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  5. Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass: I have two drives, one is a partitioned SSD and the other is a 7200 rpm HDD. I'm unable to install any games from pc game pass on the 2nd SSD partition. I tried to change storage settings on windows with no success. Any ideas on how to fix it? [img] 152160
  6. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  7. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  8. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...
  9. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....
  10. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download game pass games pc

2. cant download game pass app for pc

3. game pass for pc cant download games

4. cant download gamepass pc ,
  5. the outer worlds available xbox game pass for pc cant download,
  6. trying to download games on gamepass pc,
  7. cant download games with game pass on pc,
  8. cant download xbox gamepass games,
  9. why cant i download games from game pass,
  10. cant download game anywhere on pc,
  11. how to download game pass games on pc,