Windows 10: Can't download games that need Admin approval on ms store.

Discus and support Can't download games that need Admin approval on ms store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So from what i can tell all the games that are free with the new pc game pass need admin approval all other games don't this makes 0 sense what the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Leon619, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Leon619 Win User

Can't download games that need Admin approval on ms store.

So from what i can tell all the games that are free with the new pc game pass need admin approval all other games don't this makes 0 sense what the heck is going on?

:)

Leon619, Jun 11, 2019

2. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 11, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

can't download games from store

Hi Krishna,

You might be experiencing this issue because of a connectivity issue or the Microsoft Store cache is corrupted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps and games from downloading and installing correctly. To run the troubleshooter, kindly refer to the following article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download games again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a reply with the following information so we can further pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you only experience this issue when downloading a specific game from Microsoft Store? If yes, what is the name of the specific game you are trying to download?
    • Have you tried downloading the game by accessing
      Microsoft Store using your web browser
      ?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't download games that need Admin approval on ms store. - Similar Threads - Can't download games

2. Can't download games on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on microsoft store: I've recently had my laptop repaired and this issue has never been a problem for me. I've been trying to install Minecraft on the Microsoft store and once I click download, it opens another window saying I need to download 'gaming components', and when I click install for...
  3. Can't add device to tenant, need admin approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add device to tenant, need admin approval: Hello, I am having an issue where I am needing an admin approval after initiating autopilot on a device to a tenant. After wiping the device, I bring up cmd prompt and input the following commands.PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy -BypassInstall-Script -name...
  4. Can't add device to tenant, need admin approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add device to tenant, need admin approval: Hello, I am having an issue where I am needing an admin approval after initiating autopilot on a device to a tenant. After wiping the device, I bring up cmd prompt and input the following commands.PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy -BypassInstall-Script -name...
  5. Can't add device to tenant, need admin approval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Admin, not parent ,approving time in MS Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin, not parent ,approving time in MS Family Safety: Hello, My teenage son is an admin on his laptop, but he is not a parent or organiser in MS Family Safety. My littlest boy 10yr has discovered that his older brother can approve additional time on his older brother's laptop because he is an admin on the machine. He eventually...
  7. MS Store can't uninstall/play game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store can't uninstall/play game: [ATTACH] Hi! I downloaded Sea of Thieves and i played it a lot, i had a new problem, i couldn't downloaded anything, then i deleted the Registry for D:\WindowsApps, while the SoT was installed, now the MS Store thinks, that the Game is installed, but its not reserved any...
  8. Admin approval mode

Admin approval mode: I turned off "Run all administrators in Admin approval mode" in local security policy and some apps seem no longer ask for admin rights whenever I launch them. But does that mean they don't have admin rights or they simply use it without noticing? submitted by...
  9. This is how MS Store downloads games...

This is how MS Store downloads games...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someniatko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxwe2l/this_is_how_ms_store_downloads_games/
  10. Admin approval

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin approval: Hi gang, need a little help ! I just did a recovery on this computer & everytime i go to download anything it ask me for admin approval, i want to turn this off !! Any help appreciated ! Thanks Chuck 85906

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store administrator approval

2. download approval windows

3. administrator approval windows 10 store to download game

4. administrator approval windows store games,
  5. cant download game with admin approval,
  6. admin approval necessary windows store