Windows 10: Can't download Gears 5

Discus and support Can't download Gears 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library. After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 21empark, May 3, 2020.

1. 21empark Win User

Can't download Gears 5

Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library.

After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears 5 since.

Error code 0x800704C6. Download starts and dies at 742.4 mbs and error occurs.

I've seen other people report this issue online and literally tried everything including multiple resets and installs.

Nothing has worked.

Can't download Gears 5 [​IMG]

:)

21empark, May 3, 2020

2. Gear 5 Wont start

Hi, Astral2040

My name is Aracely, I am an Independent Advisor. I would love to help you today.

Check these links, I hope it helps.

https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/gears-5-crashin...

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-gears-5-kno...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if the information has been helpful in solving your problem.

AracelyRosemond, May 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't download Gears 5

#XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics Xbox

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't download Gears 5

1. Can't download Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Can't download Gears

2. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  3. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  4. Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.: [ATTACH] Hello, I recently bought Xbox game pass for my PC. I have been trying to download Forza horizon and gear5 since day 1. At the start, the download begins very fast and up to 9gbps and after like 10 GB it suddenly stuck and goes with 0kbps or sometime 30kbps. The...
  5. Gears 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5: i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/d79d8e6b-843e-48aa-9d55-95a2919d53ae
  6. Gears 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gears 5: Everyime i try and load on online game in versus it trys then times out and saod there was an error connecting. Im connected to tye internet pleaee help this is on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/7735ed79-9a72-407c-bd2a-e2cd7d9f290a
  7. gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gears 5: Hi, i bought gears 5 from the store on win 10. When i go to the store it says i own the game, but it wont let me install it. tried several times, restarted my pc, signed out and back in on the app, nothing works. can you help?...
  8. Can't download Gears 5 from win10 store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5 from win10 store: My computer system is already the latest system, and I bought XGPU. I can also download other XGP games, but gears 5 can't download. Any help here? THX...
  9. Gears 5 download errors (FIXED!)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 download errors (FIXED!): Gears 5 on the xbox beta app & windows store errors every 30 seconds with the code 0x80d05011 which doesnt exist according to your website i dont own the game outright I own xbox game pass ultimate. why am i paying money for a broken system?...
  10. Gears 5 download errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 download errors: Gears 5 on the xbox beta app & windows store errors every 30 seconds with the code 0x80d05011 which doesnt exist according to your website i dont own the game outright I own xbox game pass ultimate. why am i paying money for a broken system?...