Windows 10: Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

Discus and support Can't download Google Chrome, need help. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I uninstalled Google Chrome from my desktop which runs windows 10 now. However, when I try to install it again (from Google''s own site) it won't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Evennikolay, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

So I uninstalled Google Chrome from my desktop which runs windows 10 now. However, when I try to install it again (from Google''s own site) it won't really do much; it only says "Downloading" and nothing more, the download-bar doesn't move at all. Tried downloading the "offline-chrome", but it cuts out after the download should be completed - and I'm left with nothing at all on my computer. Any one how anything to throw in to help me out?

Sincerely, one who's tilting
    Can't download Google Chrome, need help. [​IMG]

More info:
    My internet connection is running 100% and working correctly.
    Ran a virus scan with AVG (found nothing).
    Deleted Google Chrome through task manager and application and local files.

:)

Evennikolay, Aug 6, 2016

2. how i can download google chrome?

I need to download google chrome some things I wanna see but I can't just because of adobe we can not install please tell me how I can download google chrome?

mehakmughal, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Google Chrome download

Downloaded Windows 10 but can't get my Google Chrome to work, any idea where to download Chrome that works

israel adames hernandez, Aug 6, 2016
  4. Luulune Win User

Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

Hey,

What browser are you using now? I'm assuming you're trying to download from this site: Chrome Browser ?

1) Try disabling your firewall completely when you're downloading. And I mean turn it off. Ditch that stuff to see if it makes a difference. Something is blocking that download and firewalls are usually the culprit.
    2) Change the download location in your browser, maybe the download location it's using is protected. Preferably select your own download location. A folder that should always work is somewhere in My Documents
    3) Reboot your pc and try again. That is honestly usually a miracle Windows troubleshooter, though whenever I have an issue and someone tells me to do that, I feel like taking out my bazooka. I'm still saying it though. I've had to fix pcs with issues that hadn't been turned off or rebooted in over 6 months. No joke.
    3) Try finding a direct mirror to get the installer in another way, if google's site is not working out for you. I can send you the installer if you want, but then again if I were you I'd not trust some random idiot on the internet, even if she says she's a nice person. *Smile
    4) Get the installer on another pc, put it on a USBdrive and pop it in your pc. Easiest solutions are often the best, and if you never had this issue before and it's only occurring with your current browser, one can wonder if it's worth your time and effort to fix it completely.

Edit: I know I can't count

Luulune, Aug 6, 2016
  5. branigan Win User
    I think you need to clean all cookies and history in browser,all downloads. then restart the compute rand try again to download.

branigan, Aug 7, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

1. Can't download Google Chrome, need help. - Similar Threads - Can't download Google

2. google chrome download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    google chrome download: Is there a google chrome app download in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-download/5b4fb292-2493-4ea0-a047-441a8154bbc7
  3. I need help with a combination of Win10, Chrome, and Google.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with a combination of Win10, Chrome, and Google.: I use Chrome and Firefox and somehow I am having trouble with google account and Voice no longer makes calls and I think I may have messed up some other things. I need a real guru to hold my hand and let me get my computers working. I also need some advice/help with...
  4. unable to download google chrome any help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download google chrome any help?: unable to download google chrome any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-google-chrome-any-help/a39d9ccf-e3ab-490b-ac91-d4fdf5675222
  5. Trouble downloading Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble downloading Google Chrome: Trying top set up a new Surface Go. Want to download Google Chrome and make this my primary browser but Windows messages keep getting in the way. Any ideas??...
  6. I can't download anything from the google chrome.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't download anything from the google chrome.: I tried to download many things like games from google and when i go to press the install button it says there is another installation in progress and i can not fix it or find the thing that needs to be downloaded....
  7. Can't uninstall Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall Google Chrome.: I've tried both methods normally used for uninstalling programs. I've started by closing all running programs in task manager. When following the procedure, I receive the message "please close all chrome windows and try again." I cannot find any chrome windows running. If...
  8. Can't open google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't open google chrome: Hi ! So I connected my xbox account to the pc to see how it goes( I have a child account on xbox so I had to give an adult account to play the games ) and the next day I can't open Google Chrome. It says "Ask for permission". I looked on youtube, google, haven't found...
  9. Google chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome help: Hi I have the newest version of Google chrome I keep getting unable to access the network this only happens when using Google chrome. What could be causing this? How can I fix this? Thank you. I have Windows 10 home 64 bit it's not a upgrade it was pre-loaded on my hp...
  10. Google Chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome help: Hi After updating to the new version 45.02454.85m Google chrome. some of the web site that to go on to I can no longer get the images to load up. Is anyone besides me having this problem? Is there s fixes? Thank you 20668