Windows 10: Can't download icloud from microsoft store

Discus and support Can't download icloud from microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NormanStein, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks.

:)

NormanStein, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not able to download iCloud from the Microsoft Store. It would be great if you can answer these questions to assist you in a better way.

1. Do you get any error message or code when you try to download iCloud from the Microsoft Store?
    2. Are you able to download other apps from the Microsoft store?
    3. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:
    I suggest you refer and follow the suggestion from the given article
    I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Method 2:
    If you have incorrect Date and Time set on your computer, you’ll have issues downloading apps from Windows Store. Please check if the date and time on the computer is set correctly.

How to set your time and time zone

How to set your time and time zone

Method 3:

Try performing a clean boot on the PC and see if you are able to download iCloud App. Refer the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note:
    Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some programs
    in clean boot. Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot
    troubleshooting
    to
    boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Additional information:

Get help using iCloud for Windows

If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Can't download icloud from microsoft store

New Apple iCloud for Windows 10 app now available in Microsoft Store

Source: Apple’s all-new iCloud for Windows app, now available in the Microsoft Store | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Can't download icloud from microsoft store

1. Can't download icloud from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Can't download icloud

2. Can't download from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download from the Microsoft store: I can't download from the Microsoft store anymore. Not sure why just get this error everytime I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/96452278-0169-40f1-bb60-e351b9b6f77e
  3. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  4. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  5. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  6. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  7. Can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download from the Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot download apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried every suggested solution I can find and I've listed them below for reference. It is a new PC build. In addition to the solutions below, I have re-installed windows 10 twice. A couple of solutions seemed to do...
  8. Can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download from the Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot download apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried every suggested solution I can find and I've listed them below for reference. It is a new PC build. In addition to the solutions below, I have re-installed windows 10 twice. A couple of solutions seemed to do...
  9. can't download from Microsoft store

can't download from Microsoft store: I have been trying to download iTunes and printer apps from Microsoft store. I am logged in, tried to log out and log in. Can't download - get error message....
  10. Can't download from Microsoft Store

Can't download from Microsoft Store: Hello, Since a few days I couldn't play Forza Horizon 4 anymore, which worked for about a year. Nothing has changed in my set up or anything. I tried to reinstall Forza, to get it back to working but now it's stuck at '' Starting Download '' in the Microsoft store. Found a...