Windows 10: can't download idt codcec drivers

Discus and support can't download idt codcec drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't find IDT CODEC DRIVERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-idt-codcec-drivers/e9d9cfb7-1919-409d-a686-19f4c70e852f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robmac38, Oct 9, 2018.

1. robmac38 Win User

can't download idt codcec drivers

I can't find IDT CODEC DRIVERS

:)

robmac38, Oct 9, 2018
  2. kjl1956 Win User

IDT sound driver

My computer did not install a generic driver win10 creators update installed a generic driver.

The latest driver listed below is for win8.1, but win10 1703 installed the generic hd audio driver.

I do not know if this driver has the same functionality as the OEM HP driver as I will not test this

unless it becomes necessary.

Attempting to update from device manager; the best driver is installed.

IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
    Windows 8.1 and later drivers
    Drivers (Other Hardware)
    11/7/2013
    11.6 MB

kjl1956, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 9, 2018
  4. can't download idt codcec drivers

I don't have the IDT High Definition Audio Codec Driver installed on my computer

Hi,

If you want to have the high definition audio codec driver on your computer, we suggest updating your sound driver. Follow the steps below to update sound driver.

• On Start menu and type
      Device Manager
      and press enter.
    • Click Sound, video, and game controllers.
    • Right-click IDT High definition audio codec and
      Update driver.
    • If there are no update available, reinstall the driver by clicking Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

We also suggest updating the chipset driver from your manufacturer's website. Click
    here and
    follow the steps provided to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

can't download idt codcec drivers

1. can't download idt codcec drivers - Similar Threads - can't download idt

2. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  3. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  4. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  5. IDT audio driver issue

IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  6. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  8. IDT audio driver

IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  9. IDT audio driver

10. IDT Audio Driver Problem

IDT Audio Driver Problem: Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the driver install, etc but it just won't get fixed. I have read that forcing the default HD driver that Windows offers gave them...