Windows 10: Can't Download in Edge

Discus and support Can't Download in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Any type of download from any site while in Edge will not download. When I click on Download nothing happens. I'm having to open Chrome if I want to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BruceL, Nov 19, 2015.

1. BruceL Win User

Can't Download in Edge

Any type of download from any site while in Edge will not download. When I click on Download nothing happens. I'm having to open Chrome if I want to Download anything at all. Thanks

:)

BruceL, Nov 19, 2015

2. I'm trying to configure my Microsoft Edge in my new windows 10. Any help for a Edge newbie?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

.Whenever you try to download anything from the Microsoft Edge, it goes to the download folder, you can move those files to different location. We can't change it from the Edge.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 apps not working

Well I can't run the troubleshooter because Microsoft Edge is **** also!!! Won't let me download or run anything. I can't even download Chrome browser. What is the deal with these apps?????

Lyndon Shell, Nov 19, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Can't Download in Edge

This quite often happens to me. To fix it sign on as a different user and delete this (hidden, system) directory for your normal account (replacing <normal user name> with the account name having the problem).

C:\Users\<normal user name>\Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

You could use the built in administrator account to do this. Enable it, sign off your account and onto the Administrator account, delete the directory, sign off Administrator and back into your account and then disable Administrator again.

Administrator account - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

Can't Download in Edge

1. Can't Download in Edge - Similar Threads - Can't Download Edge

2. Problem downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem downloading in Edge: When I try to download files in Edge i get a message that file will cause damage if I try to download in Firefox it downloads straight away. i have checked settings in edge but cannot find any thing to change settings is their one that is blocking the downloads 181931
  3. Can't download anything on edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download anything on edge: I was trying to download google, firefox, and the new version of edge I was having malware problems, and google wouldn't open, so I tried reinstalling it But all of the download buttons didn't do anything. I tried looking at a different Microsoft community question where...
  4. edge download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge download: why did edge get forced downloaded on to my computer. It hasn't worked the multiple times I've tried to install it and now you can't delete it unless you go into command prompt on the C drive. why are you so arrogant in the fact that you feel you need to force this on...
  5. Can't download new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download new Microsoft Edge: When I go to download the new Edge on Microsoft's website, I'm met with a 500 Error. It's as if the website does not exist or is taken down. Is this suppose to happen? submitted by /u/WigglyWastebin [link] [comments]...
  6. Resume downloads with Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Resume downloads with Edge?: In contrast to IE the Edge browser seems to have no way to resume an aborted download. If there was some network hiccup or similar and the download failed, then there is no easy way to simply restart that download other then to navigate back to the page and re-trigger the...
  7. Downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading in Edge: I'm attempting to download Win 10 64-bit Nvidia drivers from the Nvidia website. On the Nvidia driver search page, after I've selected the search parameters and conducted the driver search, I come to an download button page. I click the download button and I arrive at an...
  8. Download on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Download on Edge: [img] It was downloading even if it couldn't reach page... LOL.. 104403
  9. Can't download software in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can't download software in Microsoft Edge: I upgraded to Windows 10 a month ago and now have the Microsoft Edge browser. Now every time I try to download a software program (anti-virus, CD burner etc) I get a message saying I'm not connected to the internet. I have tried everything! Not only can't I download anything,...
  10. Edge and download progress.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and download progress.: It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something. Henry 94389

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download in edge

2. cant download on edge