Windows 10: Can’t download in ie11

Discus and support Can’t download in ie11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a brand new windows 10 desktop. While installing software. I noticed i can download from edge but i cant from ie11. When i try to install from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DustinDawson, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Can’t download in ie11

I have a brand new windows 10 desktop. While installing software. I noticed i can download from edge but i cant from ie11. When i try to install from ie11. It pops up with open save or cancel. edge opens just fine. Even i save file from ie11 to desktop. It asks what i want to open the file with.

:)

DustinDawson, Jan 7, 2020

2. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Jan 7, 2020
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Can’t download in ie11

IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Can’t download in ie11

1. Can’t download in ie11 - Similar Threads - Can’t download ie11

2. Can’t download minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download minecraft: So i downloaded minecraft on my pc and when i go to install it a red circle with a cross going threw it comes up and the install button wont work. I tried to get around this by clicking install on devices but the only device that shows is my old computer i had years ago. I...
  3. Can’t download ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download ark: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again....
  4. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  5. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  6. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  7. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  8. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  9. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  10. This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

in Browsers and Email
    This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11: hi I am running widows 10 with ie11. I keep getting the error in ie11 This page can’t be displayed. The odd thing is if I open another tab and put in the same link 9 times out of 10 it will connect straight away or if not I can open another tab and this will connect. Its not...