Windows 10: Can't download latest windows update.

Discus and support Can't download latest windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm told that a "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" is available, but the windows update screen says "Updates are available, but they are too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SlickRCBD, Jun 9, 2021.

1. SlickRCBD Win User

Can't download latest windows update.

I'm told that a "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" is available, but the windows update screen says "Updates are available, but they are too big to download over your current connection. We'll download the updates as soon as you connect to Wi-Fi."Why would I want to use wifi instead of the Ethernet connection?I just bought a new gigabit router/switch combination to take advantage of an upgrade to 200mbps and because my WRT54G router kept needing to be reset. I'm connected via a CAT5e Ethernet cable to the router. Why would I want to use wifi? Yes, the computer came with a wifi card

:)

SlickRCBD, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Latest Windows 10 update will not download

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for Windows 10.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    Method 1

• Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't download latest windows update.

1. Can't download latest windows update. - Similar Threads - Can't download latest

2. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  3. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  4. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't update to the latest windows 10 update.

Can't update to the latest windows 10 update.: Everytime I have tried to update my windows 10, it doesn't work, I'll go to sleep while it's updating and it'll be stuck at a random number. I've tried everything in this guide:...
  6. Can't download the latest update! Build 22478.1012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download the latest update! Build 22478.1012: I've been experiencing a problem with Windows Update. I have received the latest Windows 11 Dev Build, 22478.1012. I am not able to download it completely, and thus, upgrade to it. I tried retrying several times, but the issue still persists. I am currently running Windows 11...
  7. Can't download the latest update! Build 22478.1012

Can't download the latest update! Build 22478.1012: I've been experiencing a problem with Windows Update. I have received the latest Windows 11 Dev Build, 22478.1012. I am not able to download it completely, and thus, upgrade to it. I tried retrying several times, but the issue still persists. I am currently running Windows 11...
  8. Can't update windows 10 to latest

Can't update windows 10 to latest: I am not able to update windows 10 to 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-10-to-latest/5e9bdbe0-e2f3-4dda-bd8b-b033757f6c79
  9. Can't update to latest Windows

Can't update to latest Windows: Hey I am trying to get the latest October 2018 update (build 1809) on my pc since release date. It downloaded but never installed. Initially there were problems I heard about like rolling out in phases and update cancelled due to some bugs, so I assumed this was done in...
  10. latest window 10 update download

latest window 10 update download: my hard drive crashed, Where can i find the download of the latest window update so that i can install them from a disk instead of down loading from the window update online process...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Updates are available but they are too big to download over your current connection. Well download the updates as soon as you connect to Wi-Fi.