Windows 10: Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..

Discus and support Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can download everything but minecraft windows 10 edition and i dont know why it says 0x80072EFD and i´ve looked for solutions but nothing worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaHenrotte, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..

I can download everything but minecraft windows 10 edition and i dont know why it says 0x80072EFD and i´ve looked for solutions but nothing worked please help !!

:)

JoshuaHenrotte, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..

1. Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store.. - Similar Threads - Can´t download minecraft

2. i can`t download using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  3. i can`t download using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  4. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  5. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  6. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

7. Can´t connect to Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t connect to Minecraft World: Hi Together, I am not sure if i am perfectly right with my question on this site. Anyways I thought let´s try : I try to play Minecraft Windows 10 version online with my friends. Unfortunately I can´t join his world with the error Message "Unable to connect to world". I...
  8. Can´t connect to Minecraft World

Can´t connect to Minecraft World: Hi Together, I am not sure if i am perfectly right with my question on this site. Anyways I thought let´s try : I try to play Minecraft Windows 10 version online with my friends. Unfortunately I can´t join his world with the error Message "Unable to connect to world". I...
  9. Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I click the install button, nothing happens. I click the install button on the library, the button disappears. I tried: • Running wsreset.exe DOES NOT WORK! • Running some troubleshooting tools. one worked, fixed the gray button problem, but the other did not worked. •...
  10. Can"t download non store apps like photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can"t download non store apps like photoshop: Not able to download photoshop, keep getting message " the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-non-store-apps-like-photoshop/77cd3752-e0bd-4253-959c-d09a75a67d72

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install minecraft from windows store