Windows 10: Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

Discus and support Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I successfully redeemed minecraft for windows 10 code, and it shows up in my recent purchases, but when I click "install" it just pops up with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichałSarna, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

I successfully redeemed minecraft for windows 10 code, and it shows up in my recent purchases, but when I click "install" it just pops up with the code and the option to copy it. It won't actually let me download/install it.

I've tried resetting microsoft store which didn't help in any way.

:)

MichałSarna, Dec 19, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 19, 2018
  3. fyndor Win User
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Dec 19, 2018
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

1. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code. - Similar Threads - Can't download Minecraft

2. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code: I wanted to switch from Java to windows, and was about to use a redeem code for it, but my sister claimed it on her account. Is there anyway you can help me, without having me buy a whole new one?...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  6. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed: I bought minecraft for my pc java and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new laptop for christmas and im trying to download it to my new computer and says I...
  7. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed: I went to claim my free windows 10 version from mojang. I logged onto my account and tried to redeem it and it was already claimed on march 20th. I did not claim this code because I just learned about the free copy last week. I already went to get help with this and all...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?: Basically, I redeemed my code, but I had the free trial installed. So I uninstalled the free trial and it won't let me re-redeem my code, and won't let me download anything but the trial. Help?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download minecraft windows 10

2. how to download minecraft windows 10 after redeeming code

3. how to download minecraft 10 after redeeming coe

4. how to redeem minecraft window 10 after redeeming it,
  5. code reedemed but cant install minecraft win 10,
  6. minecraft win 10 reedemed but cant install,
  7. can i use minecraft java after redeeming,
  8. redeemed a minecraft 10 code but cant install,
  9. after redeeming minecraft code i cant install,
  10. redeemed minecreft code and shows up at full price in microdoft dtore,
  11. how do download minecraft windows 10 after redeeming code,