Windows 10: Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LaurencePoffenberger, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to install. How can I download the game, since I have purchased it?

:)

LaurencePoffenberger, Dec 1, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article:
    Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

1. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't download Minecraft

2. I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store.: I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store it stuck at some mbs, I tried every possible way to fix it but nothing work I also tried to download from Xbox but download didn't start it stuck at 0 mb....
  3. I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store.: I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store it stuck at some mbs, I tried every possible way to fix it but nothing work I also tried to download from Xbox but download didn't start it stuck at 0 mb....
  4. I can't download Minecraft for windows from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't download Minecraft for windows 10 from Microsoft store

Can't download Minecraft for windows 10 from Microsoft store: I bought a code for minecraft and it worked i claimed it and i have it in my library on microsoft store but when i click on the install button nothing happens i already tried to use stuff like wsreset.exe and it didnt work...
  6. Can't download Minecraft for windows 10 from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft for windows 10 from Microsoft store: I bought a code for minecraft and it worked i claimed it and i have it in my library on microsoft store but when i click on the install button nothing happens i already tried to use stuff like wsreset.exe and it didnt work...
  7. Can't download Minecraft for windows 10 from Microsoft store

8. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  9. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  10. i can't download minecraft from microsoft store

i can't download minecraft from microsoft store: i gust purchased minecraft from microsoft store but wen i pres download it stops at 252.4MB i waited for it for 3hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-from-microsoft-store/b593d296-a03e-47d8-a211-0a84b9076afb