Windows 10: cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

Discus and support cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after I bought Minecraft and terraria it doesn't let me download them because it says my devices aren't compatible besides I got all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by unknownisntmighty, Dec 8, 2019.

1. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

after I bought Minecraft and terraria it doesn't let me download them because it says my devices aren't compatible besides I got all of the requirements needed to download them

:)

unknownisntmighty, Dec 8, 2019
  2. digibucc Win User

Terraria

i can see the similarities between the two but to really compare them or call it a "poor man's minecraft" is a bit of stretch. yes it's 2d as mentioned, which is a glaring difference which honestly i think is enough to distinguish the two. also terraria is much more combat focused than minecraft.
    i put many more hours into minecraft, but i still saw value in terraria. another game along these lines is cortex commander, but that is more destruction and less construction - still worth checking out.

the way i see it minecraft is a creative game, a game for exploring. terraria is a combat game where exploring is secondary, and construction is a tool not a creative expression. at least that's how it was for me.

digibucc, Dec 8, 2019
  3. digibucc Win User
    Terraria

i have to say, just like minecraft: i didn't think much of terraria at first,

but it gets addicting. for me it will never be on par
    with minecraft, but it's still a goof waste of time *Smile cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them :)

digibucc, Dec 8, 2019
  4. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

Terraria

Terraria 1.3 is launching June 30th. List of announced changes here: Upcoming features

FordGT90Concept, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

1. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them - Similar Threads - cant download minecraft

2. Cant download Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft.: I get a error code when I try to download Minecraft Java 0x803F8001. The Minecraft for windows launcher has been installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft/d6424ab3-9b29-469a-8c2b-0d133a4a350e
  3. Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.: Ok so In july 2020, I bought the Minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 and I go to download it on my new laptop and says bundle not available but I own the bundle lol so I have proof i bought it and I want access to it and I was installing it before on the launcher...
  4. Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.

Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.: Ok so In july 2020, I bought the Minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 and I go to download it on my new laptop and says bundle not available but I own the bundle lol so I have proof i bought it and I want access to it and I was installing it before on the launcher...
  5. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  6. Cant download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Minecraft: I have paid and bought for Minecraft java edition, and received a copy of windows 10 for free, while playing the game I encountered a glitch and was told to reinstall the game, after uninstalling the game minecraft.net and the windows store both tell me I don't even own the...
  7. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  8. Bought Minecraft - no download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft - no download?: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10, but it won't install on my computer. I tell it to install, it says it will, and then - nothing happens. Nothing at all. I don't know what to do....
  9. i can't download minecraft after i bought it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't download minecraft after i bought it: i bought minecraft for $29.99 and clicked download but nothing is happening and still nothing wont happen why won't it i tried refunding it and buying it again didn't work i logged out and back it didn't work please help...
  10. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...