Windows 10: Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

Discus and support Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Frank, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

:)

James Frank, Jan 29, 2024

2. Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc

Well, Clark, I assume you burned the wav files into a blank DVD type disc, that's probably the reason why the CD player can't recognize DVD disc. MP3 format doesn't seem to be the reason, so I suggest you buy some CD-R type blank disc and burn your audios
    to it. Good luck!

Dexter Lien, Jan 29, 2024
  3. BobDolby Win User
    DVD CD rewriter not reading disc's (Windows10)

I have tried all of the suggestions and the cd/dvd rewriter still will not read disc's, device manager says everything is working but when I insert disc it says it cant find it, really getting desperate now.

BobDolby, Jan 29, 2024
  4. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Jan 29, 2024
Thema:

Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

1. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc - Similar Threads - Can't download MP3

2. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  3. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  4. CD-R

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD-R: Not sure if I should post this here but how would I format a write-protected CD-R on windows 10 every method I tried failed? 175782
  5. Writing MP3 files to disc

Writing MP3 files to disc: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256) I am having difficulty doing this. Been trying to use Ashampoo's Burning Studio. The result is a small pile of discs which are useless. I have no idea why, and would appreciate some help. 170612
  6. Window's Media / Music / Burn onto NEW CD-R

Window's Media / Music / Burn onto NEW CD-R: I am using Window's 10 I am trying to Burn music for personal use from My Downloaded CD's onto a NEW Virbatim CD-R But The Computer is making any excuse why it cannot burn onto this CD-R I have cleaned a NEW Disc but it still says the CD is Dirty , I bought a new pack of...
  7. deleting content on a cd-r disc in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting content on a cd-r disc in windows 10?: How do I delete content on a cd-r disc? So that I can burn new music on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-content-on-a-cd-r-disc-in-windows-10/87e3d3aa-533a-4fbe-8e23-ea52c0f0d9d8"
  8. Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc

Burning audio files onto a CD-R disc: Having trouble burning audio files onto a CD-R disc from my hard drive or from a USB device. The disc wants to format data as DVD instead of CD, which limits the devices on which I can play back the audio. The files being transferred to the disc are all WAV files. I have...
  9. cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file: I can't download cd info when ripping cd to mp3. I have windows 10 media player and in older version (Windows 7) it automatically downloaded all album info. Please help....
  10. Can't open files with xrays on CD-R

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open files with xrays on CD-R: I have a CD-R from my doctor that has copies of my xrays but they are just showing as Type "File" and I can't open them. Any suggestions?...