Windows 10: cant download my game

Discus and support cant download my game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinV A, Feb 4, 2021.

1. ColinV A Win User

cant download my game

hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me an error when trying

:)

ColinV A, Feb 4, 2021

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 4, 2021
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 4, 2021
  4. cant download my game

Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

cant download my game

1. cant download my game - Similar Threads - cant download game

2. cant download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game: im trying to download football manager 23 on steam im on windows 10 , the game supports windows 7 and up but when i go on steam it says its supported on windows and apple only when i have windows already...
  3. cant download game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download game: im trying to download football manager 23 on steam im on windows 10 , the game supports windows 7 and up but when i go on steam it says its supported on windows and apple only when i have windows already...
  4. i cant download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download games: on game pass, when i try to download a game it pops up with error and the error code 0x80070424 i do not know if i have done something wrong or there is something wrong with game pass but am stuck. please help!!!!!...
  5. Cant download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download games: So I changed my gamertag on windows and now I cant download a game I just bought from the Microsoft store it always stops at acquiring license and gives me the error code 0x87E10BCF...
  6. I cant download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant download games: Microsoft store wont let me download anything steam works just fine but when I go to the microsoft store to redownload minecraft because it wasnt responding it wont download at all please help submitted by /u/SketchyLand5938 [link] [comments]...
  7. Cant download games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download games: Hi, I have the latest Windows 2004 and i cannot install games on xbox beta or windows store. My computer is updated as ive just checked. Any advice? Alex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-games/890912a4-3ba0-4cae-ae84-d9b35599c5fd
  8. Cant Download my Game!!!

Cant Download my Game!!!: Today i wanted to Download Forza Horizon 3 again. I got a Key 2 years ago and it worked i played the game and had fun. But now when I go to the stor i can only buy the game and its not in my library to download. I need help please!!!...
  9. cant download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game: I purchased Pub G and it wont download on my windows 10 laptop its sitting there but I cant push install Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-game/ead62c32-d353-4f6a-af9f-618afc337202
  10. Cant download games/apps

Cant download games/apps: Hi, I have just bought the Xbox game pass on the Microsoft store and when I try to download any games that come with Xbox game pass it says that there is no device connected. I can still download free apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I know that my device is connected to my...