Windows 10: Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(

Discus and support Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :( in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i bough a key for Minecraft windows 10 and redeemed it and it says i own the game but when i go to my library there is now way to download it please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by notDrdibbles, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(

so i bough a key for Minecraft windows 10 and redeemed it and it says i own the game but when i go to my library there is now way to download it please help. Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :( 68518a78-a1dd-413f-a1d9-25491ffd9a14?upload=true.jpg Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :( cfc27242-f758-42c1-8eb1-d904e00fa196?upload=true.jpg

:)

notDrdibbles, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :(

1. Cant download my Minecraft for windows 10 :( - Similar Threads - Cant download Minecraft

2. Cant download Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Minecraft.: I get a error code when I try to download Minecraft Java 0x803F8001. The Minecraft for windows launcher has been installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft/d6424ab3-9b29-469a-8c2b-0d133a4a350e
  3. Cant download Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft.: I get a error code when I try to download Minecraft Java 0x803F8001. The Minecraft for windows launcher has been installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft/d6424ab3-9b29-469a-8c2b-0d133a4a350e
  4. I cant download minecraft on my Windows 10 on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download minecraft on my Windows 10 on microsoft store: I cant download Minceraft on my Windows 10 microsoft store. I have brought it but the thing just stops when i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-on-my-windows-10-on/b6f99b81-29be-4db3-bd6d-3366dc659e6b
  5. Cant download the Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download the Minecraft launcher: I was completely unable to open my Minecraft launcher and was given no error codes only rerouted to the store page for the launcher. As a troubleshooting method, I tried to delete and redownload the launcher. After trying to redownload I am given the message "Try again later...
  6. Cant download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Minecraft: I have paid and bought for Minecraft java edition, and received a copy of windows 10 for free, while playing the game I encountered a glitch and was told to reinstall the game, after uninstalling the game minecraft.net and the windows store both tell me I don't even own the...
  7. cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download minecraft for windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 was not loading so tried to delete it and download again. the download button was not downloading the game,so i tried to use wsreset as recommended on another threat. nothing happened but the install button is grade-out [ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download: I Had This MInecraft Windows 10 Edition Code I Got From Buying Java Edition of MInecraft Ive Been Playing The Windows 10 Edition For a Couple Days but With The New Update That Came Out I Uninstalled The Game Intending To Redownload It So It Can Update and When I Went Into...
  9. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  10. I cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download minecraft for windows 10: I had minecraft windows 10 on my old computer. how do i get it on my new one without buying it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-for-windows-10/7998e2a1-59b6-4f47-8a06-0e127d9f546f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i re download minecraft

2. cant download minecraft win 10

3. cant install windows 10 minecraft even though i own it