Windows 10: Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

Discus and support Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heartgrave, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no reason. When I came back literally less than 2 minutes later, every game I launch now opens the microsoft store instead of the game. I uninstalled literally everything listed as xbox from my system, rebooted my system, reinstalled everything related to xbox, no good. Tried reinstalling the game, but wait!!!! Nope, doesn't install. Went into regedit for these items[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentCont

:)

Heartgrave, Jan 16, 2022

2. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey guys,

After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work.

Please Help

Thanks

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

1. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - Can't download launch

2. 0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I've tried downloading from both the Xbox app and Microsoft store. When i try downloading a game It gets to 100% and gives me this error. Please help!...
  3. 0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I've tried downloading from both the Xbox app and Microsoft store. When i try downloading a game It gets to 100% and gives me this error. Please help!...
  4. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  5. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  6. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC: Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no reason. When I came back literally less than 2 minutes later, every game I...
  7. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  8. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  9. XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games

XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games: Hi.I'm on a PC trying to launch a game via the Xbox app. When I attempt this I'm taken to the Microsoft Store page.There's also a red bar on my Xbox app at the top of the screen, "Having trouble launching or installing games?" with a link to fix the issue. When clicking the...
  10. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...