Windows 10: Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

Discus and support Can't download or receive updates from MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,For some reason, I can not download updates for apps or get things from the Microsoft store. Attached is a Link to the video of what is happing. Can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nick Z. :, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Nick Z. : Win User

Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

Hi,For some reason, I can not download updates for apps or get things from the Microsoft store. Attached is a Link to the video of what is happing. Can you please help me?Tech details- I am on the latest version of Windows 10, 21H2, Specs-MSI GE76 Raddier 11UE-064

:)

Nick Z. :, Mar 18, 2022
  2. Tirgoman Win User

640 from MS store on T-mobile, update to 10

Has anyone receive 10 on a 640 from T-Mobile?

Have a 640 purchased at a MS store, supposedly unlocked but boxed for T-Mobile. Of course they said when 10 came out it would be updated and the update would come from MS. Have the Upgrade Advisor and it came back that Upgrade was not avail for my phone
    but to check the list, well the 640 is on the list. So after the announcement the other day I checked again, short story is that the Advisor kept saying not avail and then yesterday it stopped working. Un-installed it and re-installed but just says Pending
    and won't install so I guess it's 'off line now'. So my question is does any know if the update needs to come from T-Mobile or it will come from MS as I was told. Have done the phone update thing and says I'm current. Next stop will be back to the MS store
    and see what happens.

Tirgoman, Mar 18, 2022
  3. Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 18, 2022
  4. Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 18, 2022
Thema:

Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

1. Can't download or receive updates from MS Store - Similar Threads - Can't download receive

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  5. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  6. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download or receive updates from MS Store: Hi,For some reason, I can not download updates for apps or get things from the Microsoft store. Attached is a Link to the video of what is happing. Can you please help me?Tech details- I am on the latest version of Windows 10, 21H2, Specs-MSI GE76 Raddier 11UE-064...
  8. Can't download or receive updates from MS Store

Can't download or receive updates from MS Store: Hi,For some reason, I can not download updates for apps or get things from the Microsoft store. Attached is a Link to the video of what is happing. Can you please help me?Tech details- I am on the latest version of Windows 10, 21H2, Specs-MSI GE76 Raddier 11UE-064...
  9. Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates.: Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates. I have followed so many suggestions. Services, WSReset.exe, Turning AV off/on, Firewall On/Off, Deleting files and folders, Reset my router, ect... I have the exact same problem on my Main PC and Laptop. If anyone has seen a...
  10. Can't receive an email with a code in it from ms

in Browsers and Email
    Can't receive an email with a code in it from ms: I have tried & tried changing security information in my hotmail account. I never receive an email from them with a code. I tried different email addresses & checked all my settings. Does anyone know why this could be? I'm getting my other emails. 41826