Windows 10: Can't download or update programs on WiFi

Discus and support Can't download or update programs on WiFi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dunno why but these has been happening for quite some time. I can't download over the browser or update any programs like discord and origin etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZerolZeeq, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Can't download or update programs on WiFi

I dunno why but these has been happening for quite some time. I can't download over the browser or update any programs like discord and origin etc. Resetting the router used to fix it but now it doesn't. Help?

submitted by /u/ZerolZeeq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZerolZeeq, Aug 7, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't download or update programs on WiFi :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2020
  3. JLPATL Win User
    Can't connect wifi or ethernet

So I cant get WiFi or Ethernet to work on either of my two computers with the new Windows 10 Update. I read and try to follow the recommendations (using a work computer) about the steps to take. I love that the final step if the first suggestions didn't
    work, is to make sure you've downloaded the correct drivers. Could the engineers be more specific as to how you download drivers when you can't get on the internet.

Thanks.

JLPATL, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Can't download or update programs on WiFi

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't download or update programs on WiFi

1. Can't download or update programs on WiFi - Similar Threads - Can't download update

2. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  3. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  4. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  6. Can't download a program

Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  7. update downloaded as a program?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update downloaded as a program?: [ATTACH] Is this a legit file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-downloaded-as-a-program/127c9647-c0e0-4256-b6da-ec4e2c8afd69
  8. can't read my downloaded program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't read my downloaded program: I reset my computer and now my downloaded program I could read before is all gibberish of numbers and letters. Is there anything I can do?...
  9. Can't Install a Downloaded Program

Can't Install a Downloaded Program: I have twice downloaded programs and when I click to install them, I receive a screen with this error message: Your PC's settings only let it install verified apps from the Store...Installing apps. only from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running...
  10. Can't find downloaded program

Can't find downloaded program: Hello, I downloaded a program (Skype) and I can't find it. I would like to add it to my start menu but I am not sure how to find it to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks, SuzanTN Tags: windows 10, software, cach go bo phan mem 23748