Windows 10: Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

Discus and support Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all I have tried legit everything under the sun trying to get this game to install but no matter what i do whenever i try to install it, i get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruffles263, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

Hi all

I have tried legit everything under the sun trying to get this game to install but no matter what i do whenever i try to install it, i get the error message "0x80073cf3". When i contacted customer service, they tried their best but nothing came of it. I reinstalled Gaming Services and the Microsoft Store, i entered commands into the powershell, ive disabled my firewall and antivirus software. Ive done everything on the page "https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps" and nothing came of it. No matter what i do i always get that message and it only seems to be for Outer Worlds. The error is apparently saying ive installed it on my Xbox, but i havent loaded it in ages, and when i did load it, i wiped everything off of the hard drive. Btw i am on the latest windows which seems to be version 1903

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

Ruffles263, Nov 11, 2019

2. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on

The error messages says this

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_1.0.36...\TheOuterWorlds.exe

This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Can someone help me out?

ThatDamnUchiha, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Kelly4953 Win User
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work.
    I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds).
    When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001.
    I tried to solve the problem by answering the forums, but nothing helped.
    What needs to be done to solve this problem?

Kelly4953, Nov 11, 2019
  4. SoupsSB Win User

Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to install it through there. It gets to 100% downloaded
    before spitting out the same error. Now when I click install it shows the download bar instantly reaching the end and I get a notification thats its done however I dont have an option to launch, only an option to install again. Is there any fix for this?

SoupsSB, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

1. Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta - Similar Threads - Cant download Outer

2. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  3. The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10: I have had this issue since launch. I download and install The Outer Worlds I play it for a few hours and all seems great. I log into my pc the next morning and I can't play it because It is DOWNLOADING THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN! This is a huge disappointment not just because...
  4. Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC: I click the play button and nothing happens, there was a patch last night that I don't think finished properly but now it doesn't say there is any patch to download, just won't start. Is there anyway to check the integrity of the files like steam lets me?...
  5. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  6. Cant install Outer Worlds

Cant install Outer Worlds: I have xbox game pass ultimate and I am attempting to install the game on my PC. From the windows app store when I attempt to click on install i am presented with a a white circle outlined in red with a red slash though it. When I click on the ellipsis my pc does not show...
  7. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...
  8. The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again: I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to install it through there. It gets to 100% downloaded before spitting out the same error. Now when I click install it shows...
  9. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001. I tried to solve...
  10. The Outer Worlds will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds will not install: I preordered the game through the Microsoft Store. The install button is there, I press it and a quick install bar fills up. A window pops up and says its installed but when I click on the window it takes me back to the game's store page and the install button is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outer worlds wont insdtall for xbox beta app

2. the outer worlds dont work windows 10

3. the outer worlds wont install