Windows 10: Can't download outerworlds dlc

Discus and support Can't download outerworlds dlc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the outerworlds through the microsoft store. I just purchased the outerworlds dlc expansion pass through the microsoft store. I have both xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Inuras, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:02 PM.

1. Inuras Win User

Can't download outerworlds dlc

I bought the outerworlds through the microsoft store. I just purchased the outerworlds dlc expansion pass through the microsoft store. I have both xbox one and pc. I want to play on the pc, but it is not showing it as an option when I click on the "install" button the xbox one is, though.

I went to my devices and noticed that my desktop device said that it needed a windows update. I assumed that is why I could not install the dlc to my pc. I have done my windows update and made sure that there are no other updates left for it to do, but the status of my pc device has not changed and I still cannot install the dlc. I restarted my pc and logged back into check, but it still is not working. What can I do about this?

:)

2. windows live dlc

I did as suggested but Fable 3 is only listed in the xbox version. I have both xbox 360 and xbox one and fable 3 along with dlc works on the consoles with no problem. I have the pc version on disc and that is what I downloaded to my windows 10 pc. I
    am able to play the game but when I go to the store there is no connection to windows live. It tells me I previously downloaded these dlc's and I did on my old windows 7 computer, but there appears to be no connection to windows live available and no way
    to recover my old downloads (my old pc is long gone). I am able to play so I suppose that I will be limited to playing without the "extrs"

mary annguastella, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  3. Civilization Revolution DLC on XBoxOne

I've bought Civilization Revolution on XboxOne, along with much of the DLC. How do I access the DLC? Shouldn't it show up in the scenarios list or something?

Moved from Community Participation Center

DeaconDoctorWu, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  4. NoahBates Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron DLC Not Available

I have seen many posts about this, however not a direct answer. I am not looking for a reroute to some other page but a step by step guide. I pre-ordered the Rise of Iron DLC for Destiny for Xbox One. I have input the codes and now have the $30.00 on my
    account, however there is no DLC to be downloaded. The only content available is a bundle that is for those who do not already have the game. I know that people will say that this isn't the right way to ask this, but the other opted methods haven't worked
    thus far.

Sincerely,

A Very Ticked off Customer

Thema:

1. Can't download outerworlds dlc - Similar Threads - Can't download outerworlds

2. Wreckfest missing dlc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wreckfest missing dlc: I have the game pass on my windows pc and i downloaded this Wreckfest and have recently bought a dlc and I am unable to download but when I veiw in store it says should be avalible in game, but is not there....
  3. I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC

I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC: I have the main game installed no problem on my larger E Drive, but the dlc requires to be downloaded on my system drive which is what i assume is my C Drive. I can't do that, i have very little space. Is there a workaround or can someone offer an explanation as to why? Im...
  4. Downloading a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a DLC: So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download a dlc from the microsoft store because there is no option to.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-dlc/ebdc8358-cd19-4b5d-86dd-9b896ea4cfb6
  5. Can't install Outerworlds for a variety of reasons. All of which I have already solved but...

Can't install Outerworlds for a variety of reasons. All of which I have already solved but...: So I purchased Outerworlds today and I can't install it. The store tells me i need to connect my microsoft account to my device. Fair enough, I already have, I have verified and all is good. CHecked my microsoft account. all is fine. It tells me to update my windows 10. a...
  6. Outerworlds installation

Outerworlds installation: I can't install "The Outer Worlds" I've been trying to get this thing working for hours, first with it being greyed out, and now it starts installing and saying "it finishing" but when i click the notification it starts and stops at a quick pace until eventually the download...
  7. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  8. Can't get DLC downloaded or installed properly for Forza Horizon 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get DLC downloaded or installed properly for Forza Horizon 3.: I have bought some car pack DLC for Forza Horizon 3 for PC, but can't get them to work. The Windows store app recognizes the purchases, but there's no option to install or play like the rest of the apps. Trying to go through the web to install says that my devices don't...
  9. DLC's for Payday 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC's for Payday 2: Now that the summer sale is on, and Payday 2 and its DLC's are on sale, what DLC's would you guys recommend me to get? Theres quite alot so I'm just wondering what ones would be the best to get. **UPDATE** This (https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaythehe..._the_best_dlc/) solved...
  10. BF1 DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 DLC: Upcoming DLC in March 2017 Battlefield 1 – They Shall Not Pass – Battlefield Official Site 75708