Windows 10: Can't download outerworlds dlc

Discus and support Can't download outerworlds dlc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the outerworlds through the microsoft store. I just purchased the outerworlds dlc expansion pass through the microsoft store. I have both xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Inuras, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Inuras Win User

Can't download outerworlds dlc

I bought the outerworlds through the microsoft store. I just purchased the outerworlds dlc expansion pass through the microsoft store. I have both xbox one and pc. I want to play on the pc, but it is not showing it as an option when I click on the "install" button the xbox one is, though.

I went to my devices and noticed that my desktop device said that it needed a windows update. I assumed that is why I could not install the dlc to my pc. I have done my windows update and made sure that there are no other updates left for it to do, but the status of my pc device has not changed and I still cannot install the dlc. I restarted my pc and logged back into check, but it still is not working. What can I do about this?

:)

Inuras, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows live dlc

I did as suggested but Fable 3 is only listed in the xbox version. I have both xbox 360 and xbox one and fable 3 along with dlc works on the consoles with no problem. I have the pc version on disc and that is what I downloaded to my windows 10 pc. I
    am able to play the game but when I go to the store there is no connection to windows live. It tells me I previously downloaded these dlc's and I did on my old windows 7 computer, but there appears to be no connection to windows live available and no way
    to recover my old downloads (my old pc is long gone). I am able to play so I suppose that I will be limited to playing without the "extrs"

mary annguastella, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Civilization Revolution DLC on XBoxOne

I've bought Civilization Revolution on XboxOne, along with much of the DLC. How do I access the DLC? Shouldn't it show up in the scenarios list or something?

Moved from Community Participation Center

DeaconDoctorWu, Feb 23, 2021
  4. NoahBates Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron DLC Not Available

I have seen many posts about this, however not a direct answer. I am not looking for a reroute to some other page but a step by step guide. I pre-ordered the Rise of Iron DLC for Destiny for Xbox One. I have input the codes and now have the $30.00 on my
    account, however there is no DLC to be downloaded. The only content available is a bundle that is for those who do not already have the game. I know that people will say that this isn't the right way to ask this, but the other opted methods haven't worked
    thus far.

Sincerely,

A Very Ticked off Customer

NoahBates, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't download outerworlds dlc - Similar Threads - Can't download outerworlds

2. Can't download a DLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  3. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  4. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't play Minecraft DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  6. Can't play Minecraft DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  7. Can't play Minecraft DLC

8. Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem

Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem: I have had the Halo MCC for a while on Xbox and recently got a gaming laptop. I have successfully downloaded it, but anytime I try to play multiplayer or the campaigns it tells me to download the corresponding game DLC. I have downloaded everything and the "Change Installed...
  9. Downloading a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a DLC: So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download a dlc from the microsoft store because there is no option to.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-dlc/ebdc8358-cd19-4b5d-86dd-9b896ea4cfb6
  10. Outerworlds installation

Outerworlds installation: I can't install "The Outer Worlds" I've been trying to get this thing working for hours, first with it being greyed out, and now it starts installing and saying "it finishing" but when i click the notification it starts and stops at a quick pace until eventually the download...