Windows 10: can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

Discus and support can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johanne_ba, Dec 6, 2019.

1. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program.

what should i do ?

please help

:)

johanne_ba, Dec 6, 2019

2. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any
    suggestions welcome. Thanks

pamburnett, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Not transferring all pictures from iphone to PC

Hi Julie,

For us to isolate the issue about your iPhone pictures being transferred to your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have the latest Itunes installed on your computer?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Dec 6, 2019
  4. brink1088 Win User

can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

Download Iphone pictures

I am trying to download & remove all pictures from my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my laptop, it is recognized as another folder/drive. My iPhone shows 582 pictures on it , however when I go into the DCIM folder it is empty. I am not sure why the
    folder when accessed via the PC shows zero files, but the iPhone still shows almost 600 pictures. Does anybody have the answer?

brink1088, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

1. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone - Similar Threads - can't download pictures

2. Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC: Was it Apple or Microsoft who decided that when I view my iPhone pictures on a PC they are put in monthly folders?AND how do I change it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-iphone-pictures-on-my-windows-pc/d347b179-a2d8-40b7-9f2a-c18e5eeed934
  3. Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing iPhone pictures on my Windows PC: Was it Apple or Microsoft who decided that when I view my iPhone pictures on a PC they are put in monthly folders?AND how do I change it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-iphone-pictures-on-my-windows-pc/d347b179-a2d8-40b7-9f2a-c18e5eeed934
  4. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  5. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  6. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.: I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up: (i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work...
  7. Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??

Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??: This isn't Rocket Science but both Apple and Microsoft has made it that way. All I want to do is download my iPhone pictures. WARNING: Those who "click and drag" or "copy and paste" from your DCIM folder in your iPhone be warned!! NOT ALL OF YOUR PICTURES SHOW UP IN THE...
  8. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7: I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7...
  9. downloaded an iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloaded an iphone to my pc: So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to see them or print them...
  10. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....