Windows 10: can't download programs after deleting them

Discus and support can't download programs after deleting them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i uninstall epic game and it wont reinstall again plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by naturepower, Jun 3, 2021.

1. can't download programs after deleting them

i uninstall epic game and it wont reinstall again plz help

:)

naturepower, Jun 3, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 3, 2021
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Jun 3, 2021
  4. can't download programs after deleting them

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

can't download programs after deleting them

1. can't download programs after deleting them - Similar Threads - can't download programs

2. i can't delete the program and download the new version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete the program and download the new version: I installed CX-One_V4 but ı can't delete it , when ı try to delete it,i take a problem called '' plase apply msi.chm '' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-the-program-and-download-the-new/b8842c5f-4732-4748-b4a1-438d0cddedd4
  3. i can't delete the program and download the new version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete the program and download the new version: I installed CX-One_V4 but ı can't delete it , when ı try to delete it,i take a problem called '' plase apply msi.chm '' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-the-program-and-download-the-new/b8842c5f-4732-4748-b4a1-438d0cddedd4
  4. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  5. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  6. How do I download webcam files after deleting them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I download webcam files after deleting them?: I deleted my webcam and I don't know how to get it back. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-webcam-files-after-deleting-them/ba6d1d6c-6fef-45d3-8dee-10079b17667d
  7. programs get deleted after i try to open them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs get deleted after i try to open them: Hi, I installed a program and every time i try to open it it doesnt work. When i open it as an administrator sometimes it opens for 1 sec and instantly closes. After a little bit of time it gets deleted. Hope someone can help me....
  8. Can't Delete Program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Delete Program.: One day, Discord on my computer just stopped working. I tried to troubleshoot by following the instructions given to me. But it's still available under the /Local directory. Also trying to uninstall through the traditional route yields this message. What should I do?...
  9. Can't delete a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't delete a program: In my Hidden Icons box is a program called ConnectWise Control, which was used to access my system. It is not listed in Settings - Programs, so I can't delete it from there. Does the fact that it appears in Hidden Icons ensure that it is, in fact, installed on my PC? If yes,...
  10. Program that has been deleted can't be started after downloading again because it's running...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program that has been deleted can't be started after downloading again because it's running...?: I tried to install Fortnite on my PC, but I'm an absolute idiot and now the launcher for the game doesn't work/can't be installed even after deleting it and downloading it again. Idk if it's a problem with the launcher or with windows tbh, hope someone can help me. So, from...