Windows 10: Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.

Discus and support Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It gives internet error when i try to download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes and EaseUs. But i am connected to internet and i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ftam, Feb 2, 2023.

1. ftam Win User

Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.

It gives internet error when i try to download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes and EaseUs. But i am connected to internet and i can visit websites or do everything else.

:)

ftam, Feb 2, 2023

2. malwarebytes

Some time ago I came with some issues concerning my computer windows 10 desktop. Several members mentioned and suggested that I download the free malwarebytes program, which I did. I believed that the program was working ok, I ran it every day. Lately
    I believe that the program was updated or changed, it now seems to be on steioroids, going a little crazy. program finds many items it finds possibly bad. One day I put all the items ( I am not a computer nerd) in quarantine Then my 3rd party email program
    stopped working until I removed this long list of items out of quarantine . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Currently when I run a scan, it is not unusual to have 70 items in question, after the scan. HELP Thank you in advance for any suggestions
    concerning this matter.

JohnVan Lone, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes. - Similar Threads - Can't download programs

2. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  3. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  4. Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.

Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.: It gives internet error when i try to download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes and EaseUs. But i am connected to internet and i can visit websites or do everything else....
  5. Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes.: It gives internet error when i try to download programs by their setups. For example Malwarebytes and EaseUs. But i am connected to internet and i can visit websites or do everything else....
  6. Can't delete malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete malwarebytes: I got Malwarebytes about 2 weeks ago to make sure that I had gotten rid of a nasty virus and it seems to have done it's purpose, however my trial is running out and I would like to delete it but when I go to my program files and try to delete the Malwarebytes folder, the...
  7. Should I download Malwarebytes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I download Malwarebytes?: I've been protecting my Lenovo with Windows Defender for all of its four years without a problem. Of course I also practice safe browsing habits. However I've done some research on antivirus programs, and some sites say that Defender isn't updated often enough to protect...
  8. Windows 10 can't close crashed games / programs (example civ5)

Windows 10 can't close crashed games / programs (example civ5): When a game crashes for this example when i play civ 5, the screen will freeze so I try to exit the program by doing the following:- Alt +F4.... does not work (does nothing) Try to open task manager by alt - ctrl - del but cannot bring it to the front to even use it.......
  9. Can't Install a Downloaded Program

Can't Install a Downloaded Program: I have twice downloaded programs and when I click to install them, I receive a screen with this error message: Your PC's settings only let it install verified apps from the Store...Installing apps. only from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running...
  10. Can't find downloaded program

Can't find downloaded program: Hello, I downloaded a program (Skype) and I can't find it. I would like to add it to my start menu but I am not sure how to find it to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks, SuzanTN Tags: windows 10, software, cach go bo phan mem 23748