Windows 10: cant download roblox

Discus and support cant download roblox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by papperboy3498, Sep 11, 2018.

1. cant download roblox

so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix this?

:)

papperboy3498, Sep 11, 2018
  2. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

cant download roblox

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

cant download roblox

1. cant download roblox - Similar Threads - cant download roblox

2. cant open roblox on win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...
  3. cant open roblox on win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...
  4. Cant open roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  5. Cant open roblox

Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  6. Roblox download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox download issue: When i try to download roblox it says owned but there is no button for downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-download-issue/376490c8-dcbd-4378-b8c4-71387b29cf51
  7. Roblox download issue

Roblox download issue: When i try to download roblox it says owned but there is no button for downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-download-issue/376490c8-dcbd-4378-b8c4-71387b29cf51
  8. i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store: it says error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-roblox-on-my-computer-using-the/2965d268-e696-45ae-8b78-34ccb146f46d
  9. i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store

i cant download roblox on my computer using the microsoft store: it says error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-roblox-on-my-computer-using-the/2965d268-e696-45ae-8b78-34ccb146f46d
  10. I cant download roblox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant download roblox: So i tried to download my roblox after deleting some months ago and i tried to download it back but every time i press install nothing happens can some one explain why this happened and how i can fix it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download roblox

2. why i cant install robox

3. why is roblox not downloading on my computer

4. why i cant download roblox,
  5. why cant i play roblox,
  6. why i cant install roblox,
  7. why cant i download roblox on my pc,
  8. why cant i play roblox on my computer,
  9. where can i download roblox,
  10. why is roblox not downloading,
  11. why cant i download roblox on my computer,