Windows 10: cant download roblox

Discus and support cant download roblox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by papperboy3498, Sep 11, 2018.

1. cant download roblox

so I was downloading Roblox from the store but the error kept appearing. if you're wondering what the error was, it was "Error: see details". can I fix this?

:)

papperboy3498, Sep 11, 2018
  2. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

cant download roblox

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

cant download roblox

1. cant download roblox - Similar Threads - cant download roblox

2. cant download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game: I purchased Pub G and it wont download on my windows 10 laptop its sitting there but I cant push install Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-game/ead62c32-d353-4f6a-af9f-618afc337202
  3. Roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox: Roblox Help. My friend accidentally blocked Roblox, the website. How do I unblock it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/1292425a-fd13-49ef-a737-03c3a3a3067c"
  4. roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    roblox: how can I fix roblox when it open the app and close itself im on a school computer please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/ee62b079-9c01-4e65-add6-4d4c8f090415"
  5. Cant download windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant download windows: Having problems downloading software from the azure portal education. I could download initially but now it give me the error code below. (Transaction Id: 013505cfc8cf428f83d675247e6f36ba, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support....
  6. Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox: It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/a2ea8ce8-bd89-4a76-a85d-8dba290e1574"
  7. cant download apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant download apps: why I cant download certain apps on my new 15 inspirion laptop so many problems trying to get my laptop loaded with all my apps I wwant to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps/1abfdcf4-8e43-4acc-b28f-b47da748ac3a
  8. cant download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant download: I cant download anything to my laptop from the Microsoft store. every time I try to click the install button nothing happens then when I hit install on my devices it tells me I don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account and I need to sign in with a...
  9. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...
  10. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download roblox

2. why i cant install robox

3. why i cant download roblox

4. why is roblox not downloading on my computer,
  5. where can i download roblox,
  6. why cant i download roblox on my pc,
  7. why cant i play roblox?,
  8. cant download roadblox,
  9. why cant i open roblox on my pc,
  10. i cant download roblox,
  11. why do i get an error trying to download roblox on the windows store,