Windows 10: Cant download the Xbox app

Discus and support Cant download the Xbox app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DimFall, Oct 24, 2022.

1. DimFall Win User

Cant download the Xbox app

I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D. I have tried to look it up on how to fix it including doing a clean boot and it still has not been fixed. Anyone know how to fix this, I am on windows 10 also.

:)

DimFall, Oct 24, 2022

2. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion from the Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 24, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Cant download the Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Cant download the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Cant download Xbox

2. Cant download the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download the Xbox app: I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D. I have tried to look it up on how to fix it including doing a clean boot and it still has not been fixed. Anyone know how to...
  3. Cant download the Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download the Xbox app: I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D. I have tried to look it up on how to fix it including doing a clean boot and it still has not been fixed. Anyone know how to...
  4. cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11: i keep trying to download the xbox app on my pc as i accidently deleted it but i keep getting an error code i have tried everything please help....
  5. cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11

cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11: i keep trying to download the xbox app on my pc as i accidently deleted it but i keep getting an error code i have tried everything please help....
  6. Cant Download Apps!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Download Apps!: I need help now!!!! Cant download apps from Windows Store! This is so frustrating!!!!! ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps/4648f487-8b7f-4f03-ba5c-5a30e98e44eb
  7. cant download an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download an app: i just bought minecraft through the microsoft store because the purchase didnt go through via the website and it says that there is no devices that are applicable devices that it can be downloaded on. my windows os thing meets the requirement for the game and its not working...
  8. Cant sign into Xbox app

Cant sign into Xbox app: when the app opens and i click sign in the box for sign in opens for a second then closes and then without my clicking sign in again it will just repeatedly open and close the sign in box til i quit out of the app...
  9. cant download an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download an app: Laptop gives the message QuickSetting.exe - System Error. The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing. Try reinstallig the program to fix this problem......I need to know what I need to downlaod tp fix the problem...
  10. cant download apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant download apps: why I cant download certain apps on my new 15 inspirion laptop so many problems trying to get my laptop loaded with all my apps I wwant to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps/1abfdcf4-8e43-4acc-b28f-b47da748ac3a