Windows 10: Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

Discus and support Can't download the xbox beta app for pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Soul1234567890, Jun 12, 2019 at 4:37 PM.

1. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I even tried going for the insider program to get the most recent version but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Soul1234567890, Jun 12, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

3. Brink Win User
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

4. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Thema:

Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

1. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc - Similar Threads - Can't download xbox

2. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  3. Can't download an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download an app: I've been trying to download a 3D modeling app named Makehuman 2. 0. However all I get is the zipped folder. Then Microsoft blocks it, even though it's safe. I have Chrome browser. I think you are blocking my efforts to install this app because it's not yours and that's...
  4. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  5. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages: Hi There, My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an update but that doesnt seem to be the case. My android xbox app works fine with my account and i can see and send messages on...
  6. Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC: Every time I try to join a group or club through the Xbox App I get the popup saying "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" even though all the settings are enabled. I've tried multiple...
  7. Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC: Every time I try to join a group or club through the Xbox App I get the popup saying "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" even though all the settings are enabled. I've tried multiple...
  8. Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App: Hi all, So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't enjoy...
  9. Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS: Xbox party chat beta is now available in the Xbox beta app for Android (available in app store) and iOS (sign up for the iOS beta here Fill | Sign up for the Xbox App Beta for iOS ) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100358
  10. New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

in Windows 10 News
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app: New features are arriving in the Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 PCs and phones. This month, we’re focused on continuing to improve social features that help you stay connected to the Xbox Live community across your console and PC. New features include Avatar Store Xbox News...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download the xbox pc games app

2. xbox beta app has an update cant download

3. cant log in xbox beta

4. cant download xbox beta app,
  5. windows cant access store or xbox