Windows 10: Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell

Discus and support Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdulrahman Mustafa Demir, May 18, 2021.

1. Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell

Hi,Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/developer/download-tools-nugetThe following command doesn’t work on my company laptop. It is possible to execute the command's with succes on my private laptop.Note: The PowerShell commando's are executed in elevated mode AdministratorCommand 1: "Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned"Command 2: The command saved as a ".ps1:" file in the "C:\Test.pst" [Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12$sourc

:)

Abdulrahman Mustafa Demir, May 18, 2021
  2. MuniOnp Win User

NuGet-anycpu.exe, offers to download but everytime it says " Initialization Failed. Unable to find package provider 'NuGet'

Original title: Powershell Module Browser problem

ill keep it simple, I installed the module browser on powershell but its asking for NuGet-anycpu.exe, it offers to download it but everytime it says " Initialization Failed. Unable to find package provider 'NuGet' "

how do I get this missing piece of software to get the module browser working; it can't be as simple as downloading the nuget command line program, renaming it as nuget-anycpu and placing it wherever because both time it gave me a powershell error, can anyone
    help me, or is this question more suited to the technet forums?

MuniOnp, May 18, 2021
  3. RajathRB Win User
    Trying to install Nuget Provider using Powershell and getting this error

Hi All,

I am trying to install Nuget Provider in powershell and running below command-

Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -MinimumVersion 2.8.5.201 -Force'

I am getting below error. My meachine is connected to internet and no proxy. I tried setting -

[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12. But no luck. Can anybody help me on this.

WARNING: Unable to download the list of available providers. Check your internet connection.

PackageManagement\Install-PackageProvider : No match was found for the specified search criteria for the provider

'NuGet'. The package provider requires 'PackageManagement' and 'Provider' tags. Please check if the specified package

has the tags.

At C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\PowerShellGet\1.0.0.1\PSModule.psm1:7468 char:21

+ ... $null = PackageManagement\Install-PackageProvider -Name $script:N ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (Microsoft.Power...PackageProvider:InstallPackageProvider) [Install-Pac

kageProvider], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoMatchFoundForProvider,Microsoft.PowerShell.PackageManagement.Cmdlets.InstallPackagePro

vider

PackageManagement\Import-PackageProvider : No match was found for the specified search criteria and provider name

'NuGet'. Try 'Get-PackageProvider -ListAvailable' to see if the provider exists on the system.

At C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\PowerShellGet\1.0.0.1\PSModule.psm1:7474 char:21

+ ... $null = PackageManagement\Import-PackageProvider -Name $script:Nu ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (NuGet:String) [Import-PackageProvider], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoMatchFoundForCriteria,Microsoft.PowerShell.PackageManagement.Cmdlets.ImportPackageProv

ider

RajathRB, May 18, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell

1. Cant Download tools from NuGet from PowerShell - Similar Threads - Cant Download tools

2. Install Module with PowerShell: NuGet Unable to download, check your internet connection

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Module with PowerShell: NuGet Unable to download, check your internet connection: While installing the NuGet PowerShell module, you will get the following error WARNING: MSG:UnableToDownload «https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=627338&clcid=0x409» «» WARNING: Unable to download the list of available providers. Check your internet connection. WARNING:...
  3. Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error: Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -MinimumVersion 2.8.5.201 -ForceWARNING: Unable to download from URI 'https://onegetcdn.azureedge.net/providers/Microsoft.PackageManagement.NuGetProvider-2.8.5.208.dll' to ''.Install-PackageProvider : Failed to bootstrap provider...
  4. Cant download from micrsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download from micrsoft store: Hi, I want to download f1 2019 I have xbox ultimate pass and I downloaded the game before but I uninstalled it, now I cant install it the download button doesnt work infact the download button doesn't work for any other game/app I download 2 games yesterday it was perfectly...
  5. Cant download windows from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant download windows from USB: HelloI have just finished building my new computer but when i try to install windows 10 from windows own USB it just freezes then reboots on the picture down bellow . When I go in to bios I get different boot options UEFI:KDI-MSFTWINDOWS 10 PMAP , PARTITION 1 and...
  6. i cant download microsoft store from powershell

i cant download microsoft store from powershell: when i try to download microsoft store from powershell after uninstalling it i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-microsoft-store-from-powershell/0790a8fb-76fc-4df2-9f9b-3b599d2d864b
  7. download from link in a page with powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download from link in a page with powershell: I have a page with link as below https://www.nseindia.com/companies-l...-announcements In that there is a link for downloading a file. copy link location of that link shows as "javascript:downloadCSV('CFanncEquity-download')" How to make a batch file to download that file...
  8. Cant download anything from store

Cant download anything from store: Im having a problem where I try downloading anything from the store. I've tried wsreset.exe, restoring the app and so on, still not working. I'm on the latest windows update as of 18 Aug. For an example I've recently bought Forza Motorsport 7. I tried installing it on one...
  9. cant download photos from ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download photos from ipad: I am trying to download photos from my ipad, when I connect to laptop it is saying there are no photos or videos there?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-photos-from-ipad/57b9009e-7c14-4c4c-b1f4-233344e17838"
  10. downloading windows 10 from creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    downloading windows 10 from creation tool: can i choose between pro and home versions if i choose the "windows 10" option instead of the "windows 10 home single language" option? since i maybe dont want it in english since i'm not? 71354