Windows 10: Cant download update

Discus and support Cant download update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; it seems to fail installing the 2020-05 cumulative update version 1909 (KB4556799) with error code 0x80073701 ive tried everything from the automated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/allocChar, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Cant download update

it seems to fail installing the 2020-05 cumulative update version 1909 (KB4556799)

with error code 0x80073701

ive tried everything from the automated help

-restarting the updater and computer -deactivating my norton anti virus firewall and autoprotect -and ive ran a bunch of CMD commands as administrator

but i always get the same error code after install, can anyone help?

submitted by /u/allocChar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/allocChar, Jun 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cant download update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 4, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jun 4, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Cant download update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Cant download update

1. Cant download update - Similar Threads - Cant download update

2. I cant download windows updates - download error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download windows updates - download error: Im facing this problem I tried using windows troubleshoot, it detected a problem but didnt solved her: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-updates-download-error/def5ac9a-1fa5-4427-b8bf-b4906031411e
  3. I cant download windows updates - download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download windows updates - download error: Im facing this problem I tried using windows troubleshoot, it detected a problem but didnt solved her https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-updates-download-error/def5ac9a-1fa5-4427-b8bf-b4906031411e
  4. Cant download or update Forza 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download or update Forza 5: When i wanted to play Forza app tolled me to update the game so i did… sort of.It was stuck for ours so i canceled it, I tried again but no luck. I uninstalled the game, couldn’t download it. Reinstalled windows 2 times and still cant download the game. I tried in Microsoft...
  5. Cant download or update Forza 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download or update Forza 5: When i wanted to play Forza app tolled me to update the game so i did… sort of.It was stuck for ours so i canceled it, I tried again but no luck. I uninstalled the game, couldn’t download it. Reinstalled windows 2 times and still cant download the game. I tried in Microsoft...
  6. I Cant Download The Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Cant Download The Update: I Was downloading Windows 11 Insider Preview It is stuck on 0 can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-update/f1d3c654-d988-4103-9e84-6dd1db7d675d
  7. !Cant download after Windows update!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    !Cant download after Windows update!: i installed Windows 10 20H2 yesterday and since i cant download any files bigger than a couple megabytes tested all browsers installed Chrome/firefox/microsoft edge/internet explorer and none work turned firewall off and still dosent work reseted my internet definitions and...
  8. cant download a bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant download a bios update: i have a H310M H2.0 motherboard and i cant find the latest gigabyte bios update for 64bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-a-bios-update/a86c56a4-ebc8-44a9-b65f-189c933ce321
  9. Cant download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download: Hello, i have problem. When i click install nothing happens [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download/04078a11-c01c-4429-894e-14561775441a
  10. cant download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant download: I cant download anything to my laptop from the Microsoft store. every time I try to click the install button nothing happens then when I hit install on my devices it tells me I don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account and I need to sign in with a...