Windows 10: Can't download windows store apps without updating windows

Discus and support Can't download windows store apps without updating windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Usually when i go to download an app from the windows store (not the Microsoft store) it tells me that the app is powered by great new features in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by georgeford2, May 5, 2019.

1. Can't download windows store apps without updating windows

Usually when i go to download an app from the windows store (not the Microsoft store) it tells me that the app is powered by great new features in the latest windows update but my Lenovo laptop isn't capable of downloading any windows updates.

if anyone knows a way around this to download and apps it would be much appreciated if you could leave it thanks!

:)

georgeford2, May 5, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 5, 2019
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 5, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can't download windows store apps without updating windows

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't download windows store apps without updating windows

1. Can't download windows store apps without updating windows - Similar Threads - Can't download store

2. Windows store apps, Windows updates do not download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows store apps, Windows updates do not download.: This also happened a month ago while trying to update a few apps, such as Forza Horizon 5, and download a few others., but then it was benign enough to the point I could drag it over the line by telling it to continue the update after it ran into a problem enough times....
  3. Windows store apps, Windows updates do not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store apps, Windows updates do not download.: This also happened a month ago while trying to update a few apps, such as Forza Horizon 5, and download a few others., but then it was benign enough to the point I could drag it over the line by telling it to continue the update after it ran into a problem enough times....
  4. Windows store apps, Windows updates do not download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store can't download Apps or updates.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store can't download Apps or updates.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-wont-download-apps/ed2e52f2-449c-4d62-af25-23e5d5f3ebdd?auth=1 I'm going to start off by saying that I already saw this post^, and I followed the steps that people answered with, but my store still isn't...
  6. Windows Store won't download and update the apps.

Windows Store won't download and update the apps.: Hiii, I just updated my Windows Store recently but few moments later it stopped working. So I tried to reboot my PC, then it started working but won't download or update any app. It keeps loading. I tried to troubleshoot, but it print "Hanging and crashing apps". Please...
  7. Can't Download/Update Apps from Microsoft Store

Can't Download/Update Apps from Microsoft Store: I get 0x8007000D this error code when I try to download/update something from the Microsoft Store. How can I solve this issue? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-downloadupdate-apps-from-microsoft-store/719b8750-bd29-4ef2-aa90-0281606b959b"
  8. I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.

I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.: hi! when I download or update a certain app in the Microsoft Store, it always comes down to an error showing 'turn on windows update.' I qualify for all the system requirements and I also made sure that I had my Windows Update turned on. I tried countless of tips and helps I...
  9. Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store

Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store: I'd click the icon next to the search bar and click Sign In. Afterwards i'd select my account and then gray window would appear then disappear and that's it. Nothing else would happen. Same thing happens when i tried downloading apps. I'd hit Get App then the gray window...
  10. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694