Windows 10: Cant download windows

Discus and support Cant download windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Having problems downloading software from the azure portal education. I could download initially but now it give me the error code below. (Transaction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlwynOne, Sep 1, 2019.

1. AlwynOne Win User

Cant download windows

Having problems downloading software from the azure portal education. I could download initially but now it give me the error code below. (Transaction Id: 013505cfc8cf428f83d675247e6f36ba, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support.

:)

AlwynOne, Sep 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Cant download windows

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Cant download windows

1. Cant download windows - Similar Threads - Cant download

2. I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...: I downloaded a cracked game and ran a file with administrator on the first few days nothing happened except a pop-up cmd window like this one but not mine.For which I went to that location and clicked on the WindowsService.exe file and clicked on the Deny permission option...
  3. I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had downloaded a crack game, and I cant access the Windows Security and Virus and Threat...: I downloaded a cracked game and ran a file with administrator on the first few days nothing happened except a pop-up cmd window like this one but not mine.For which I went to that location and clicked on the WindowsService.exe file and clicked on the Deny permission option...
  4. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  5. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  6. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  7. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  8. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

9. i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it

i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it: -Ive tried reseting-i uninstalled the driver and restarted-i ran the diagnostic-i did SFC /scannow I cant seem to fix it can anyone help me This is wifi and ethernet problem btw its not my router since i tried speed testing it on my other devices. Ive even tried resetting my...
  10. i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had 1gbs and after i downloaded lenovo drivers i get 40mbps and i cant fix it: -Ive tried reseting-i uninstalled the driver and restarted-i ran the diagnostic-i did SFC /scannow I cant seem to fix it can anyone help me This is wifi and ethernet problem btw its not my router since i tried speed testing it on my other devices. Ive even tried resetting my...