Windows 10: Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.

Discus and support Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got this problem on my Windows 11 that when I try to download Xbox from the Microsoft Store, it crashes when i press the download button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Jasid Villarreal, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.

Hello I got this problem on my Windows 11 that when I try to download Xbox from the Microsoft Store, it crashes when i press the download button. Sometimes it let me download the app but it stops downloading at 1%. The other problem is that when i try to download the xbox launcher, it also stops at less than a half of the bar. I tried restarting, putting the commands on the command prompt,and restore the app. This is where the bar stops.

:)

Gabriel Jasid Villarreal, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Mar 21, 2023
  3. regan1985 Win User
    Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion from the Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.

1. Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Cant download Xbox

2. cant download my software on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download my software on windows 11: Cant download my software on windows 11 roxio creator 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-my-software-on-windows-11/f628cd8f-eeef-4be4-9cb7-869d0255f93d
  3. cant download my software on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download my software on windows 11: Cant download my software on windows 11 roxio creator 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-my-software-on-windows-11/f628cd8f-eeef-4be4-9cb7-869d0255f93d
  4. Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox for my Windows 11.: Hello I got this problem on my Windows 11 that when I try to download Xbox from the Microsoft Store, it crashes when i press the download button. Sometimes it let me download the app but it stops downloading at 1%. The other problem is that when i try to download the xbox...
  5. Cant download the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download the Xbox app: I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D. I have tried to look it up on how to fix it including doing a clean boot and it still has not been fixed. Anyone know how to...
  6. Cant download the Xbox app

Cant download the Xbox app: I'm trying to download the Xbox app and it wont let me. It will get all the way to the end of the install and then this error code shows up 0x80073D0D. I have tried to look it up on how to fix it including doing a clean boot and it still has not been fixed. Anyone know how to...
  7. Cant download the Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11: i keep trying to download the xbox app on my pc as i accidently deleted it but i keep getting an error code i have tried everything please help....
  9. cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11

cant download the xbox app on my pc windows 11: i keep trying to download the xbox app on my pc as i accidently deleted it but i keep getting an error code i have tried everything please help....
  10. Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update: So I go to the Microsoft store and try to get Xbox beta but it says my windows needs to be updated, so I go and try to update windows and it doesn't work. I have used the windows update assistant & that still doesn't work. please help!...