Windows 10: Cant download Youtube

Discus and support Cant download Youtube in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to download youtube. I got windows 10, x64, meet all requirements, but still not able to. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZairaDudley, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Cant download Youtube

I am not able to download youtube. I got windows 10, x64, meet all requirements, but still not able to. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

:)

ZairaDudley, Jul 15, 2020
  2. michael Win User

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Downloading Youtube Videos

i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or standalone program i can use that will actually work to download yt videos. thanks

xXWhackerXx, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Cant download Youtube

unable to find youtube downloader and cant download more than 4 videos.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

What is the exact name of the YouTube downloader software you are using?

I would like to inform you that all the software installed in your computer will be in Programs and features. Also you can see the programs listed in c:/ Program files. Look for you tube downloader from the programs list and uninstall and reinstall the program
    and check.

Refer:
    Repair or remove programs.

If still issue persists I suggest you to contact the software developer for better assistance.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Cant download Youtube

1. Cant download Youtube - Similar Threads - Cant download Youtube

2. Cant download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download: Hello, i have problem. When i click install nothing happens [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download/04078a11-c01c-4429-894e-14561775441a
  3. Download YouTube on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download YouTube on windows 10: I want to download youtube on my laptop I am running on windows 10. Is there any way to download YouTube on windows 10 for free so please reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-youtube-on-windows-10/ad4afd72-b6ba-482b-8e48-569a7e8f67eb
  4. Download Youtube Apllication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  6. Can't download youtube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download youtube: Hi. The official youtube app isn't available on the microsoft store. Only some terrible youtube players can be found. It exist though, on the store website it says that youtube isn't applicable on my device ? For whatever reason. So is there a way i can still install it ? The...
  7. Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?: I have a main laptop and a chromebook. Chromebook is for web browsing and sites. My main laptop, i use it for everything else. The thing is back then i would download songs and videos from youtube using that ytd video downloader... but last time i tried to do this... it did...
  8. Free Instant Youtube Downloader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Instant Youtube Downloader: Why is it every time Windows does an update, I loss the ability to download you tube files using Free Instant downloader. It is an App from the Windows Store, this should not be an issue! Each time this happens, it is twice as difficult to find a solution! This needs to be...
  9. after the updated cant watch youtube

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after the updated cant watch youtube: after i updated the latest version of windows 10, everytime i watch youtube videos it just got audio and either no image or green screen , before the update it works fine...
  10. Downloading Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Youtube Videos: i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or...